Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Where did you get that NATO green watch strap from please?

That's a Maratac Green from West Coast Time :cool:

...How much do you spill, christ! :eek:

Half a mug. The mat absorbed it all. Went to reach for the volume dial and WHACK.

Could have been a right PC disaster. So I'll always have one of these mats now :p Considering getting one for work too as lots of tea is consumed there, and I use my own mouse and keyboard.

Caporegime
To be fair, it does look like it :p

It arrives in quite posh looking packing, and my GF opened it expecting it to be shiny and amazing, and she just went "oh..." in a really disappointed tone when she did :).

I'm not a Gamer but the most useful thing I've ever had on a keyboard are lights.
I have the QPAD and they are very simple but effective blue lights.

The other option was the CM Storm Rapid-i which comes with white backlighting. I discounted it based on it only having Brown switches, but I wasnt keen on the white backlight. I don't like being in a dark room when using my PC so lighting would be pretty pointless for me.

That what I thought it was.....:D

I just looked up the price of it, £100 :eek:

I got it for £70.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Cowon Plenue D

cowonplenued.jpg

cowonplenued2.jpg

£200 for an MP3 player :eek:

Man of Honour
Apparently FLAC will play on android, or is that not going to play as well still

I paid £100 for a 32mb mp3 player and it worked off DRAM and the batteries were AA and tended to fall out... and yea :( (was 16 years ago )

My Samsung plays FLAC but the magic is in the DAC.
Some phones have built in DACs but not as good as in a dedicated DAP.
The other advantage is that the Cowon lasts between 50 to 100 hours on a single charge.

The thing is if you haven't heard FLAC through a dedicated DAP and triple driver earphones you can't really judge.

Soldato
:D

Sony's ZX1 & ZX2 both run Android, but they're designed to power headphones that a phone would be too weak to handle. With my UE900's it's night and day between that and my iPhone playing the same song at the same quality, but the ZX1 even does a good job of 250Ohm headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom