*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
So thanks guys for the great raid last night. If only Oryx would behave we would have cracked it in sub 1 hour I think.

Anyway after the raid shenanigans and then a few crucible matches and nightfalls I finally got round to doing my exotic sword quests on my hunter.

But not just any sword quest getting one exotic sword would be too easy these days, two would be pushing it but going after all 3 in one run that adds a little spice to the game.

Special thanks to Bear and Strawberry (especially strawberry as he did seem to be our resident bullet catcher)

I felt at times the fight did become a bit like a Benny Hill sketch but it was amusing and frustrating in equal measures ;p

I just have 2 more swords to get on my Warlock and then that is all 9 collected. (I know I don't need to do it but they are there to be collected)

Associate
If worst comes to worst, you can always make a new character and get them on that one too. But yeh the only thing you get worth mentioning is the emblem (jade rabbit i believe?)

Soldato
Okey doke. Kind of stuck at the moment, can't do the missions I have and strike teams seem to fall apart before we finish. May have to do dreaded PVP to get some xp and items.

Got to 21 and about 100 light so making good progress.

Last edited:
Associate
Okey doke. Kind of stuck at the moment, can't do the missions I have and strike teams seem to fall apart before we finish. May have to do dreaded PVP to get some xp and items.

Got to 21 and about 100 light so making good progress.

Feel free to add my PSN Krogothz if you get majorly stuck. I am always up for some 'dreaded' PVP too ;)

Soldato
In a strange turn of events I picked this up for the Xbone over the weekend as my Sister in Law has shown interest and wants to start playing it.

Mrs and I have started the levelling process all over again with out the crutch of having significant pools of glimmer and materials to fall back on. Feels odd to see the vault totally empty and my highest attack weapon is a Hakke auto rifle with 45 attack... Also no G'horn / Icebreaker / Vex Myth.... *Sad Panda*

I am only levelling a single character for now but if we choose to go multiple characters in the future they will be the same class.

Only level 8/9 at the moment but looking forward to running through VoG / Crota / King's Fall again "fresh".

Any of the Xbox guys / girls up for a run (VoG / CE NM/HM) later this week / next week?

Soldato
In a strange turn of events I picked this up for the Xbone over the weekend as my Sister in Law has shown interest and wants to start playing it.

Mrs and I have started the levelling process all over again with out the crutch of having significant pools of glimmer and materials to fall back on. Feels odd to see the vault totally empty and my highest attack weapon is a Hakke auto rifle with 45 attack... Also no G'horn / Icebreaker / Vex Myth.... *Sad Panda*

I am only levelling a single character for now but if we choose to go multiple characters in the future they will be the same class.

Only level 8/9 at the moment but looking forward to running through VoG / Crota / King's Fall again "fresh".

Any of the Xbox guys / girls up for a run (VoG / CE NM/HM) later this week / next week?

I'm always up for a VoG run whenever in the evenings, I STILL haven't had a bloody Vision of Confluence!

Associate
So after playing the challenge of elders I can't help but think why it didn't ever go live like this originally. Much more fun and less annoying than waves of adds. Shame the rewards are quite few.

Soldato
I'll happily do a VoG run (maybe I will finally get that first FateBringer - Although probably not knowing my RNG with these year 1 raids)

I know how much Mr Gimp always wants to run one of these (it has been too long) ;p

Back
Top Bottom