• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Soldato
Hi All

Some updates from our side as promised:

1080 SC cards - Now arriving in some decent volumes to UK and EU channel partners. Stock a little shorter now though until back end of next week (23rd/24th) due to the gap of production from Dragon Boat Holiday.

1080 FTW cards - Our production now begins on this card next week, only review samples have thus been received by review sites, not one card has been shipped in either the US or the EU. Product will be received in Europe expected in 10-14 days time based on this production plan, and quantities will be shipped simultaneously to evga.com and select channel partners around Europe.

I will update further as and when we have more details. Sorry information to date on the FTW card has not been 100% accurate but the above should bring you right up to speed.

I am back from travel the rest of this week now so should be able to give a few updates.

Thanks
Ben

Ben, as a very early pre-orderer for the FTW this news is very sad, I have been waiting patiently for my card to ship since I placed the order on the 27th.

I was anticipating from all given news the cards would arrive with OCUK around the 17th, possibly a little later than that, but the fact they haven't even made any yet is shocking!

This is my first EVGA order, and it may be my last if EVGA can't do better than this. If shipping is this delayed then we should be compensated somehow (especially as OCUK took payment already).

A free copy of Doom, as others have suggested would go a long way to keeping me happy personally.

Associate
gc.jpg

I think some need to see that' its not all OC's fault there getting card's in drips better to blame nvidia you can check other retailers they are all having the same trouble plus there seems to be super demand as well :)
I'm not that worried my self if it comes in the next two weeks I'll be happy

even the Jesus is waiting and hoping for the EVGA FTW to ship
with all the divine intervention and angels praying its still not going to help

2jesus.0.jpg

He looks in better shape than me

lLed1UO.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not happy one bit.

So you guys all know that your £600+ given to overclockers is now gaining interest in their pockets when it could be in yours? Yeah just let that settle in.

We haven't gotten our hands on it. In my mind that's a loan. I disagree with the money being taken out straight away in this particular scenario.

Soldato
Lol you guys never rest with the money been taken thing. Lol

I'd rather ocuk take the money and pre-orders are legit
than
Bunch of trolls/people pre-ordering and not having funds in their account holding up real customers

Associate
I'm not happy one bit.

So you guys all know that your £600+ given to overclockers is now gaining interest in their pockets when it could be in yours? Yeah just let that settle in.

lol I'd have been lucky to have earned £1 in interest from my £620.

However by pre-ordering on 28th May I secured my card for £619.99. if I ordered it today I'd have to pay £659.99.

I make that + £40 up.

Last edited:
Associate
i pre-orderd evga 1080 sc on the 8th with amazon pay, two days ago i was 137 in the que, but just noticed my amazon payment went through yesterday, isnt that usually done just before dispatch? any chance this means my card may be on its way soon? no emails from overclockers though or dpd :(
Associate

I pre ordered a STRIX on 11/06 with Amazon pay and payment was took today, I'm 471 in the queue so guessing if they even had stock that my order wouldn't of been dispatched yet.

Soldato
Glad that your happy mate, but a lot of people aren't I don't want to wait, but don't want a FE card. Nothing I can do , but wait it out.

Pretty much,

Would I like it now? Yes. But no point moaning it just make it feel longer.

I got week of at 27th June I wanted it for then but stuff happens...

I am slightly tempted be FE as most likely going SLI

but classy ski would be sexy!

Caporegime
I love how prices are rising on some of these cards that have already been paid for beforehand and are on their way, seems it also magically effects things in that way.

OcUK Staff
OP
I love how prices are rising on some of these cards that have already been paid for beforehand and are on their way, seems it also magically effects things in that way.

Prices was set when rate was 1.45, it's now 1.40 so of course prices go up on the lines where margin is tighter.

Those who pre-ordered get the original price honoured. :)

Back
Top Bottom