*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Servers on bf4 are always rubbish for a while after an update, it might improve in the next 24hrs or so. Unless they've just goofed.

This might be because DICE update the game and server software at the same time. But whilst they have made some progress in releasing game patches that don't break everything, server patches were still pretty awful. You'll get a revision with the new features, but it will crash or perform poorly and then 2 days later you'll get another that actually works. It was a complete PITA for BF3 and BF4

Soldato
This might be because DICE update the game and server software at the same time. But whilst they have made some progress in releasing game patches that don't break everything, server patches were still pretty awful. You'll get a revision with the new features, but it will crash or perform poorly and then 2 days later you'll get another that actually works. It was a complete PITA for BF3 and BF4

I always assumed it was because the network bandwidth usage was high at the server providers while they copy over the new server software and high CPU load while they reboot VMs.

Associate
I was seriously looking forward to this after loving BF4 but, I have to say the graphics have really put me off and I am not liking them at all to the extent I doubt I am going to buy it this year. The graphics are just plain ugly and unimpressive from what I saw on the stream.

Caporegime
I guess another wave invites have just gone out cos I just got one :)

Thought i just got one, bloody paypal email :rolleyes:

Be nice to play something different, tried bf4 last night for the first time in 8 months plus and it was essentially a chorus of locking on sounds for the start to the end of the game with my tank being targeted, gets old fast.

Back
Top Bottom