*** Battlefield 1 ***

C64

C64

Soldato
Looks a bit like bad company all over again to me but set in ww1 which is not a bad thing.

Still early but cant see this keeping from arma III 1944

Soldato
still looks ****ing gash, looks like a historical FPS crossed with battlefront, spammy vehicle combat and infy icons and 99999 hitpoints everywhere.

'Bold and big adventure' lol, its a skinpack for battlefront compared to other FPS's.

no.1 youtube comment says it all.

**** looks fun as hell. im sick of all the futuristic fps games. a lot of people have been waiting for another historical fps.]

Yeah historical. all those 40mph tanks, aimable zeppelins and machine guns that get more accurate the more you shoot. I'm guessing gassing will make you cough for 5 seconds and probably blur your vision rather than y'know, kill you by drowning in your own bodily fluids.

Dunno why more people don't sign up to fight based upon BF's rosy glasses....

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I agree with most of that review.

There's still something really off with gun accuracy. It isn't consistent at all :(.

Also blimp is way too OP. Yeah ok it has to be strong but I took on one with a plane earlier 5 runs all shots landed and it was still on 63 health :D.

I really like it overall for an alpha :).

Caporegime
Surprised at the feedback, personally I think once you get over the initial wow, it turns to ****. Infy combat is utter crap imo, so much that I have put bf 3 back on lol

And whilst the majority and myself somewhat... wanted WW instead of modern again, I think people will quickly change their tune after a few months of play time.

It is closest to bc 2 i.e. the destruction, movement feel, arcadey controls/feel, snipers, melee system and certainly fun like bc 2 but there is a lot wrong as I mentioned before in previous posts, my biggest issues being the utterly retarded deviation in bullets and holding left mouse button for your gun to get more accurate, that one thing alone will stop me from buying the game.

It is nothing like battelfront either.... Infy play in that is actually better than how bf 1 is atm :p

Permabanned
Too many features that are appealing too noobs. They wanted that anyway as a few years ago their CEO said they wanted the game accessible to all players. Whilst I haven't used that auto repair feature but if what you say is true it's another example of how they are intentionally doing what they promised.

However DICE love listening to feedback so let's see if they make changes before release, if not it will be another Hardline and short lived but I do think it will be popular regardless.

ESports will be comical because of all the noob crutches, you may as well hand over the Doritos and Mountain Dew to Xinami put a Scuff controller in his hand.

Caporegime
still looks ****ing gash, looks like a historical FPS crossed with battlefront, spammy vehicle combat and infy icons and 99999 hitpoints everywhere.

'Bold and big adventure' lol, its a skinpack for battlefront compared to other FPS's.

no.1 youtube comment says it all.

Yeah historical. all those 40mph tanks, aimable zeppelins and machine guns that get more accurate the more you shoot. I'm guessing gassing will make you cough for 5 seconds and probably blur your vision rather than y'know, kill you by drowning in your own bodily fluids.

Dunno why more people don't sign up to fight based upon BF's rosy glasses....

Not played much of the previous battlefield titles then ?

Soldato
Not played much of the previous battlefield titles then ?

Yup, only since BF2 released though so not as pro as some who can only remember as far back as Hardline :p

For me I think the sweet spot was BC2, 3 was good but got a bit ridiculous with all the DLC. Played the beta for BF4 and it just didn't look or feel right so I gave it a miss. Think the series is pretty much dead for me, its too cartoony and gimmicky now.

Back
Top Bottom