• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Soldato
email from German retailer about kfa cards :

Manufacturers have extreme production problems and no longer come afterwards.

For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

not sure when im getting mine date was 17th then pushed to 22nd then 29th and now they not showing the date at all :(

and i ordered 16th last month

Caporegime
Was watching a user review of the 1080 strix last night, that guy wasn't impressed. Said that anything other than silent mode was pretty noisy and overclocking it made the temps shoot to 88c and the fans turned to jet engine mode. :eek:

Associate
Today is the day fingers crossed. @Ben are you tracking the EVGA cards. Hope they get in early today. I have no plans tomorrow (well fobbed of my wife and kids) I need that SC ASAP.

I'm hoping too. In any event, I think I'll get the X34 set up tomorrow even if the card don't come, at worst I'll work with crappy resolution until the SC arrives.

OcUK Staff
OP
Today is the day fingers crossed. @Ben are you tracking the EVGA cards. Hope they get in early today. I have no plans tomorrow (well fobbed of my wife and kids) I need that SC ASAP.

Ben will give an update shortly and all being well it is very good news, just came off the phone to him. But let him tell you guys and his love for the OcUK customers. :)

Associate
Ben will give an update shortly and all being well it is very good news, just came off the phone to him. But let him tell you guys and his love for the OcUK customers. :)

Hi guys

Yes just spoke to Gibbo so some really good news this morning.

1) Shipment today is on time for delivery today will arrive with TNT today at Overclockers as out from Nuneaton TNT hub today. Usually this is an afternoon arrival but for sure today.

2) We have some de-commit stock from other areas of Europe today, so I was able to move this across to a BONUS shipment to Overclockers.

3) Another 40 x GTX1080 FTW cards are on this BONUS shipment, and it will land with Overclockers Tuesday 19th/Wednesday 20th next week.

4) To make it clear this is a BONUS shipment and Overclockers will also receive a new allocation next week to arrive Friday 22nd.

So in summary double weekly stock on GTX1080 FTW this shipped this week and I hope a lot more happy people on here over this weekend and mid next week.

Thanks all for your patience again, nice to be able to bring some Friday Feeling Good News!!

Ben

Back
Top Bottom