• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Ben will give an update shortly and all being well it is very good news, just came off the phone to him. But let him tell you guys and his love for the OcUK customers. :)

Such a tease Gibbo now im gonna be stuck refreshing this page for the foreseeable future lol

Associate
Not all good news

Hi guys

Yes just spoke to Gibbo so some really good news this morning.

1) Shipment today is on time for delivery today will arrive with TNT today at Overclockers as out from Nuneaton TNT hub today. Usually this is an afternoon arrival but for sure today.

2) We have some de-commit stock from other areas of Europe today, so I was able to move this across to a BONUS shipment to Overclockers.

3) Another 40 x GTX1080 FTW cards are on this BONUS shipment, and it will land with Overclockers Tuesday 19th/Wednesday 20th next week.

4) To make it clear this is a BONUS shipment and Overclockers will also receive a new allocation next week to arrive Friday 22nd.

So in summary double weekly stock on GTX1080 FTW this shipped this week and I hope a lot more happy people on here over this weekend and mid next week.

Thanks all for your patience again, nice to be able to bring some Friday Feeling Good News!!

Ben

Good news for some but us waiting for the ASUS Strix OC have had no good news for ages.

Associate
Hi guys

Yes just spoke to Gibbo so some really good news this morning.

1) Shipment today is on time for delivery today will arrive with TNT today at Overclockers as out from Nuneaton TNT hub today. Usually this is an afternoon arrival but for sure today.

2) We have some de-commit stock from other areas of Europe today, so I was able to move this across to a BONUS shipment to Overclockers.

3) Another 40 x GTX1080 FTW cards are on this BONUS shipment, and it will land with Overclockers Tuesday 19th/Wednesday 20th next week.

4) To make it clear this is a BONUS shipment and Overclockers will also receive a new allocation next week to arrive Friday 22nd.

So in summary double weekly stock on GTX1080 FTW this shipped this week and I hope a lot more happy people on here over this weekend and mid next week.

Thanks all for your patience again, nice to be able to bring some Friday Feeling Good News!!

Ben

Ben youre our hero !!!! Finally I will have the elusive lesser spotted FTW . Many thanks to you and Gibbo for listening to all my whinging . Well that is unless another 80 people switch in front of me now that we have confirmation then you will be listening to me some more lol

Associate

Ben
Good news for the FTW people, but starting to feel a bit left out in the cold here in the SC queue :/

Associate
HAHA I might need to set off now from Warrington...

Wait Im having a beer tonight so this is defiantly not happening!!

Sorry
Ben

Ha ha no problem Warrington is ok. Devon is better its warmer for a start. Anyway Ben in the last 3 weeks I have been in this thread your the only manufacture who has kept us up to date. I thank you for that and please pass that on to your paymasters.

OcUK Staff
OP
Good news for some but us waiting for the ASUS Strix OC have had no good news for ages.

Hi there

Just come off the phone to Asus and I shall make a new thread because they want to see certain things before they commit stock to just one customer in Europe.

Asus 1080 Strix: 98pc arriving today, people can switch to this for same price as they paid for Strix OC.
Asus 1080 Strix Gamer: This one is overclocked, but not quite as much as original Strix OC, Asus can give OcUK Europes entire allocation next week on this (would no doubt arrive a week later), but they will only do this if 200 customers are going to switch from OC to Gamer, again at same price they paid for Strix OC.
Asus 1080 Strix OC: The 33 units are being located and will hopefully be found and with us next week, so for those who are early in the queue, should not change over as you will get an OC by the end of this month all being well. To note so far on Strix OC OcUK has received and shipped out 28 units which was middle of June.

Associate
42 years old and Im feeling a bit like a kid at Christmas now . Almost time for my 680s to move on and give my rig the power it deserves :cool:

Associate
Hi there

Just come off the phone to Asus and I shall make a new thread because they want to see certain things before they commit stock to just one customer in Europe.

Asus 1080 Strix: 98pc arriving today, people can switch to this for same price as they paid for Strix OC.
Asus 1080 Strix Gamer: This one is overclocked, but not quite as much as original Strix OC, Asus can give OcUK Europes entire allocation next week on this (would no doubt arrive a week later), but they will only do this if 200 customers are going to switch from OC to Gamer, again at same price they paid for Strix OC.
Asus 1080 Strix OC: The 33 units are being located and will hopefully be found and with us next week, so for those who are early in the queue, should not change over as you will get an OC by the end of this month all being well. To note so far on Strix OC OcUK has received and shipped out 28 units which was middle of June.

Hiya Gibbo, whats the chance that 200 people will jump to the gamer strix? if I think I had a chance of getting one Id phone and switch today.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hiya Gibbo, whats the chance that 200 people will jump to the gamer strix? if I think I had a chance of getting one Id phone and switch today.

Vote in the thread:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18740608

I shall prioritise forum members switching, we are giving the community first dibs before we mass email.

So yes you'd get one, vote in the thread and post your name and details (details you are happy to post). :)

Associate
Good news for the FTW people, but starting to feel a bit left out in the cold here in the SC queue :/

Hi

When we got the feedback from the channel on backorders we saw the FTW far outweighed the backorders on SC by about 3:1 or even 4:1. thus our production recently has reflected this.
SC is tighter but hoping for better quantities in coming weeks. Next week again looks heavier on FTW cards but I know where I need to send the SC cards once I do have allocation, so will keep updated.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Thanks for all the info Ben/Gibbo!

Really good to see you able to help out people who've been stuck in the ASUS queue for ages. It seems like the FTW guys are also being sorted out too which is great news.

I'm starting to worry about how much longer we are going to have to wait for the SC's. I have 3 pre-ordered at various retailers and am somewhere in the 40's in the queue here, but I don't really hold out any hope of it turning up any time soon.

Besides continuing to wait, is there any other options for people still waiting for the SC's such as swapping to FTW, etc?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo

Really good to see you able to help out people who've been stuck in the ASUS queue for ages. It seems like the FTW guys are also being sorted out too which is great news.

I've noticed that the number of SC cards being delivered has basically stopped though. It was originally meant to be 50 the other week, but only 40 turned up. Today's shipment is meant to be 10 cards, then 0 cards on the bonus shipment (by the sounds of it) and possibly 10 more next week if I've read Ben's posts right.

Firstly, is this information right? If so, I'm starting to worry about how much longer we are going to have to wait for the SC's. Besides continuing to wait, is there any other options for people still waiting for the SC's such as swapping to another card, etc?

Thanks

EVGA will produce more SC in coming weeks, they switched production too FTW because globally far more FTW has sold, with such large sales and lack of GPU supply they focused on the bigger issue, especially because they shipped more SC initially.

Ben can comment though I feel SC shipments will resume towards end of this month in better volumes.

Caporegime
EVGA will produce more SC in coming weeks, they switched production too FTW because globally far more FTW has sold, with such large sales and lack of GPU supply they focused on the bigger issue, especially because they shipped more SC initially.

Ben can comment though I feel SC shipments will resume towards end of this month in better volumes.

Any info on the gigabyte xtreme availability? Non PP version preferably :p

Associate
I can understand that, but sucks for those of us who have been in the SC queue for ages now having to wait longer for EVGA to clear the FTW queue first.

Associate
Thanks for all the info Ben/Gibbo!

...Besides continuing to wait, is there any other options for people still waiting for the SC's such as swapping to FTW, etc?
Ditto the thanks on the update. I'm another that would consider changing my SC order for an FTW if they were available sooner and the price difference wasn't too exorbitant. I was 71 in the queue last week and at this rate it feels like there's a long wait ahead.

My 780s are really struggling with VR (or rather one of them is while the other does bugger all) but I hoped I'd have replaced them sooner than this.

Back
Top Bottom