It's too hot :(

Associate
LMAO some people here seriously....

We have a solid month of **** weather and people complain when we actually have a nice hot day?

gtfo

Soldato
LMAO some people here seriously....

We have a solid month of **** weather and people complain when we actually have a nice hot day?

gtfo

I'd love for you to spend one day working in my office, the regulation of temperature is non existent and it's live a ******* oven in here. If I was sat outside with a beer, fine, but I'm sat in an oven sweating my arse off.

Soldato
I much prefer horrible weather I can wrap up warm against. I love the heat when I'm abroad for a holiday and I can lounge round a pool with a beer but apart from that I'm not built for this heat :p

Soldato
I'd love for you to spend one day working in my office, the regulation of temperature is non existent and it's live a ******* oven in here. If I was sat outside with a beer, fine, but I'm sat in an oven sweating my arse off.

I was just about to say the same, give me 40c on a beach with a cold beer over 28c is a stuffy old office with no air con, no windows and 20 computers running.

Associate
I much prefer horrible weather I can wrap up warm against. I love the heat when I'm abroad for a holiday and I can lounge round a pool with a beer but apart from that I'm not built for this heat :p
Exactly, when your cold you can wrap up and you can put heating on and if it doesn't work or you don't have access to that you just have to be a bit more active to heat yourself up with the worst being that you're a bit cold and will warm up later.

When it's warm the worst is that you're sweating and uncomfortable in crappy conditions that can be out of your control like many have pointed out with work. I have a nice workplace where we get the air con on but I walk to work so I'n usually sweating a bit when I arrive anyway. Not too much but it's still not a pleasant start to the day. Even my brother and his wife who go on hols to turkey, greece and other places found it too hot yesterday just sitting in the garden without getting parasol out. Weather you can't move in without sweating just sucks.

Soldato
*lol* at the person who said 40C is comfy, what the hell? that temp at any prolonged period will actually kill a human.

I agree with the point that hot weather is nicer when just chilling, but lets not go overboard and say 40C is good :)

Permabanned
When it's warm the worst is that you're sweating and uncomfortable in crappy conditions that can be out of your control like many have pointed out with work. I have a nice workplace where we get the air con on but I walk to work so I'n usually sweating a bit when I arrive anyway. Not too much but it's still not a pleasant start to the day. Even my brother and his wife who go on hols to turkey, greece and other places found it too hot yesterday just sitting in the garden without getting parasol out. Weather you can't move in without sweating just sucks.

Absolutely. Working in an all black portacabin today with no air con... not even mid day yet and it's close to unbearable. Have to limit my gaming too as my comp is just putting out too much heat! I wanna session Mount and Blade!!!!

Soldato

This is the problem. It's not the weather that's the problem it's the situation.

Having to work in an un-airconditioned office full of computers, printers, photocopiers etc in a shirt in this weather is miserable. Even worse working in an office of women who use the weather as an excuse to wear strappy/low cut tops and dresses and then complain that it's too cold with all the windows open?! You can **** right off.

Soldato

1. The temp regulation is up to your bosses.

2. Under legislation they are controlled

Temperatures in the indoor workplace are covered by the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, which place a legal obligation on employers to provide a ‘reasonable’ temperature in the workplace.

Soldato
*lol* at the person who said 40C is comfy, what the hell? that temp at any prolonged period will actually kill a human.

I agree with the point that hot weather is nicer when just chilling, but lets not go overboard and say 40C is good :)

I said I'd prefer 40c on a beach to 28c (which is more like 34c now with all the computers etc. pumping out heat) in an office, not that it's comfy.

Associate
Spare a thought for my wife...

Shes 37 weeks pregnant living in a country where (this time of year) the average temperature is 37C during the day cooling off to a chilly 26C at night. And we haven't even hit the peak of summer yet. There have been reports of temperatures expected to get as high as 50C next month :)

Permabanned
Up here it's already warmer today than it was all summer last year :)

Got some sunbathing in at the beach earlier before it got too burny, the place was packed already.

Back
Top Bottom