Another Germany Attack

Caporegime
Unfortunately some elements of Islam have never got past medieval culture. That's the problem.
But is the muslim dental assistant of my (excellent) dentist a hardline extremist? Is the Turkish wife of my friend Dave who observes Ramadan and some other Islamic festivals, and who wears western clothing, no head covering and has a job a hardline extremist?

We don't know. That's part of the issue. Like I said in the last thread, the guys behind the Glasgow attacks were doctors and engineers. Seemingly well respected members of society.
What you're showing there as well is a huge part of the problem, people picking and choosing which parts of the religion they observe.
Some like your friends wife go for the more pleasant parts. Others, like these murdering scum observe the crappy parts. The trouble is, islam has a lot of crappy parts to potentially observe.

Underboss
I'd like to wake up without news telling me about another suicide bombing or attack by anyone.

Puts a downer on a a Monday.

Hopefully the reports of only the bomber himself is dead are accurate. Scumbag

Soldato
So, we wake up to yet another attack in Germany. Will come back later to see what the apologists have to say about this one.

Not his fault, stress over declined asylum application, perfectly normal 'cultural' response and you should be more sensitive towards others you little Englander, you 'knuckle dragging' racist.

Something like that.

But honestly, where the hell are they? I know there's like 3 or so left on this forum, but they really seem to be slacking the past day or two. Plenty of damage control they can get their teeth into and nothing so far :confused:

Associate
Associate
So what if there are terrorists among them? There terrorists among the citizens of Nice, shall we nuke the city just in case?

Sending 1m+ million people back to Syria would be death sentence for tens of thousands and a genocidal act. Are you blinded by hatred to the extent that you can't see that? What's wrong with you?
The country Germany has a mandate to protect its own citizens, if that means sending back 1million refs then so be it.
The German state is under no requirement to take refugees, it does so under goodwill. If not under any legal requirement to protected any none german, but it required to protect a German citizen, that's part of the agreement the German citizen gives up some of his freedom to the state, and the state protects him, this is why we have government states, same thing applies her in the UK. This is the very basic part of being part of a country state.

Permabanned
What do you think would happen to 1m+ million people sent back to war torn country that mainly consists of deserts?

It's hard to say, there would be chaos as few believe they are all from war torn countries, instead a great many are economic migrants on the make. It would be interesting to see how many claiming to be Syrians and Afghans suddenly had a change of mind about their origins.

Given the rising death toll amongst Europeans I doubt many will soon care what happens to them anyway.

Soldato
We like to remind you to keep this all civil please guys,no personal attacks or baiting one another will be tolerated,lets have a good week

Man of Honour
At least this one is dead and he's not managed to kill anyone else. Can't blame this one on mental health as the scumbag had a rucksack with explosives and metal fragments which must have been provided by others. :(

Soldato
What do you think would happen to 1m+ million people sent back to war torn country that mainly consists of deserts?

I can tell you what I would hope.

I would hope those 1 million + young men would stop talking about how they are running from tyranny towards enlightenment and democracy and actually go and fight for what they want over there. Like Europeans had to do to get what they now have - that was earned.

But let's face it this isn't refugees they are largely economic immigrants - they left their chance to make something of their own country behind, they left their wives and mothers behind, the left their siblings and children behind. They are cowards. They then commit atrocities and assaults like cowards.

Whether it is Islam shaping their society, Islam, their culture without Islam who the hell knows where it weighs there but the fact remains they are incompatible and need to go. Let's face it Merkel wanted them to work but this lot are work shy it's not in their nature to work hard. Hell they can't even stand up for their own families. They don't want work they want free money.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
So, we wake up to yet another attack in Germany. Will come back later to see what the apologists have to say about this one.

The Bavarian interior minister has already mentioned the "poor" man's two attempted suicides and time spent in a psychiatric clinic so I wouldn't be surprised if the German authorities try to put the blame on mental health.

Caporegime
Not his fault, stress over declined asylum application, perfectly normal 'cultural' response and you should be more sensitive towards others you little Englander, you 'knuckle dragging' racist.

Something like that.

But honestly, where the hell are they? I know there's like 3 or so left on this forum, but they really seem to be slacking the past day or two. Plenty of damage control they can get their teeth into and nothing so far :confused:

I posted just above you...;)

Not sure what damage control you want, but I'll take the bait and point out we shouldn't stop helping refugees because one refugee and one failed asylum seeker out of the 750,000+ did bad things... Especially considering a German just killed almost a dozen people a couple of days ago and shows that natives are just as bad.

Soldato
Especially considering a German just killed almost a dozen people a couple of days ago and shows that natives are just as bad.

Theoretical question for you here.

A man kills 2 people. The man is 30 years old. For the first 25 years of his life he is a Muslim fanatic. He then renounces Islam but retains his violent nature for the next 5 years. Would you then describe him after that attack as Muslim or non-Muslim?

(change that for Jew, immigrant, furry whatever I don't care but the point stands it's very convenient to label people according to our bias both sides are doing it here)

Caporegime
The Bavarian interior minister has already mentioned the "poor" man's two attempted suicides and time spent in a psychiatric clinic so I wouldn't be surprised if the German authorities try to put the blame on mental health.

Funny how when a non Muslim does something the mental health card is played front and centre by many that now try and insist it's just a cover.

The reality is a significant proportion of people who commit indiscriminate public murders are likely to have mental illnesses.

Permabanned
I can tell you what I would hope.

I would hope those 1 million + young men would stop talking about how they are running from tyranny towards enlightenment and democracy and actually go and fight for what they want over there. Like Europeans had to do to get what they now have - that was earned.

But let's face it this isn't refugees they are largely economic immigrants - they left their chance to make something of their own country behind, they left their wives and mothers behind, the left their siblings and children behind. They are cowards. They then commit atrocities and assaults like cowards.

I wonder how long it will take for these "refugees" to start demanding their so called families are allowed to join them, and how long for some to capitulate to their demands?

Hungarians should be Deifying their president for taking a hard stance on migration and all its so predictable consequences.

Caporegime
Theoretical question for you here.

A man kills 2 people. The man is 30 years old. For the first 25 years of his life he is a Muslim fanatic. He then renounces Islam but retains his violent nature for the next 5 years. Would you then describe him after that attack as Muslim or non-Muslim?

(change that for Jew, immigrant, furry whatever I don't care but the point stands it's very convenient to label people according to our bias both sides are doing it here)

Alternatively you can look at why the person did what they did and judge them based on that, rather than use convenient labels that may not fit (and as you correctly point out are used significantly as bias in many cases. Ironically I think this is something regulus is completely missing the point on time and time again - along with many others mentioning "sympathizer" and "apologist" time and time again).

Last edited:
Soldato
BBC said:
The Syrian man entered Germany two years ago and had his asylum claim rejected a year ago, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.

He had been given leave to stay temporarily given the situation in his home country and provided with an apartment in Ansbach, Mr Herrmann added.

What? Is that not what asylum is basically? But without a right to work etc I suppose?

Do we know why he was refused entry into the festival?

Soldato
willkommen_2542595.jpg
IT WORKS.

Back
Top Bottom