Good lease deals on less than great cars

Man of Honour
I won't pay for stone chips, they are just one of those things and fair wear and tear but dents, big scratches and scuffs I think need to be fixed. I think the wheels on the Polo are diamond cut so that's a pain. I am having all 4 wheels on my R8 returned to bar metal and rebuilt to factory standard and I am paying £110 a wheel. Ive just had them balanced as I was getting a wheel wobble over 100mph (autobahn) and now it's gone.........I believe :)

Man of Honour
Then tell them you want a different inspector to view the car. If you feel you have a case tell them, put in in writing.

Man of Honour
I have, I was just trying to make everyone aware of the charges you can get stung with. There is no way it'd cost nearly a £1000 to fix any of the things shown.

Make noise on social, get the pictures up, ask if people think it's fair based on their terms. It will be a little Hitler that's all, they are out there.

Man of Honour
So my brother in law saw my Polo yesterday and has just ordered one this morning from my mate. Same spec as mine but he added DSG which is the right way to go as the manual gearbox is not the best, certainly when compared to the MX5.

Man of Honour
Is this great deal you got still available?

I am happy to introduce you on the following basis:

1: You want a Polo GTi
2: You are ready to sign up
3: You are happy that the options are 3 or 5 door, DSG or Manual

If all you want to do is ponder and simply have a conversation then no. If you have exhausted your options and want to join us cool kids in a Polo GTi then send me a message and I will hook you up but please consider 1 to 3 above.

Man of Honour
I am happy to introduce you on the following basis:

1: You want a Polo GTi
2: You are ready to sign up
3: You are happy that the options are 3 or 5 door, DSG or Manual

If all you want to do is ponder and simply have a conversation then no. If you have exhausted your options and want to join us cool kids in a Polo GTi then send me a message and I will hook you up but please consider 1 to 3 above.

Can you trust me the deal?

I may be interested in a few months, currently doing 150 miles a day, fingers crossed in a few months work will be 2 miles from home and I'll be on the bike, so I'm after something to knock about in that I'm not really worried about but will do longer distances in comfort.

Man of Honour

I may be interested in a few months, currently doing 150 miles a day, fingers crossed in a few months work will be 2 miles from home and I'll be on the bike, so I'm after something to knock about in that I'm not really worried about but will do longer distances in comfort.

It sounds like you fail all his criteria. Lease deals do not last long, in a few months the deal will be different.

Man of Honour
I hand my lease car back in next week, and I've just noticed a scuff on the bumper :(

Merc plastic bumper and it's scuffed right into the plastic. Is it something I can sort myself or is this going to need a new bumper? :(

Will get a pic this morning. It's deep though.

Man of Honour

No point will be gone by then. These deals are a do now or wait for next time event, not a running thing.

Back
Top Bottom