• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
Some Mirror's Edge Catalyst at max settings of Hyper at 4k, except AA disabled via config file & reflections turned down to ultra (honestly can't see any diff from hyper & it saves quite a few fps)
Unfortunately my save game is in the evening so not sure about fps in the day.

Associate
Well it finally turned up!

I seem to be stable @ +220 core and +500 memory, seems to be about right looking at everyone else's results

Unreal performance honestly, will post a pic soon for the ROH :)

p.s Oh and ordered on Friday, at 13:30 and came yesterday at 11:40am UK, just incase some of you guys are still struggling to get hold of yours, they do seem to be in stock as they suggest. Well worth chasing them about it.

Associate
EDIT:Results below are with nvidia CP Ambient occlusion on highest quality which seems to work with this game so the results are possibly less fps than they normally would be.

Some Crysis 3, still very taxing at times. Max settings at 4k with AA turned off. Unfortunately save game lost ages ago so not reached the taxing level at the dam area. I picked shots which showed some worst case fps in an area & some are just general shots. As a first set of drivers things may improve or not as it's an older game.

** Please put images larger than 1200 in spoiler tags - EVH **

Last edited:
Associate
Another taxing cryengine game in Homefront the revolution. At 4k with max settings, no AA & FOV of 65 (max in game).

Associate
Some Rise of the Tomb Raider at 4k DX11. Max settings apart from AO at HBAO+, no AA, vignette, M blur, film grain.

Taken at geothermal valley mainly as this is one of the most taxing bits in the game.

Turned AO to max setting VXAO in addition to the settings above at the same point as one of the shots above to show the impact of this setting here.

Associate
Some Division at 4k. The shots below show my personal settings I have been using beforehand as the nvidia guide showed that these settings would be virtually the same as max apart from shadows taking a quality hit but they are still excellent & I have no problem with them especially at the fps gain.

An example of the fps at those settings

The weather then changed so I decided to compare my settings to max & near max for fps instead of taken nice shots around the place.

Max settings apart from AA, vignette, chromatic abberation off

Changed shadows from max to 1 down (still nvidia shadows)

Now changed shadows only down to my settings-

Now my settings as per top of post to give a near identical experience across the whole game with very high fps.

Back
Top Bottom