*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
New ROI raid-8pm -saturday-PS4

1 (redrooster303 gonna wait while Monday so if anyone is still doing it tonight take my place)
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82

Sorry guys I'm not gonna run this tonight. I'm going to wait until Monday so I can be higher ll. If anyone above wants to take my place please do so or we can all wait until Monday for a higher chance of completing it. Sk8boardpete is out aswell I think.

Soldato
Friends don't have RoI so tried tackling the Symbol of Honour mission.
Man, those exploding shanks, need help!

Cheers guys. Play on Xbox unfortunately :( gonna give it a go again tomorrow :D

I did it solo though it took a few attempts. The best strategy I found was to keep running around in a circle and using an lmg to take down the shanks as it would only take a bullet or 2. It was also useful to me to use the kings fall lmg as, like every other weapon, it reloads if stowed for a short time.

Associate
Well my hunter and Titan are ready at 360+ light. :)

Been kicking myself that I didn't get the fusion or boots that dropped last night. Thinking back if I had only deleted a couple of blues I already had on me I could have picked them up instead of relying on the post master.... ARGH! :mad:

Don't know of you use Destiny Item Manager on Chrome, but it's just updated so you can select "engrams to the vault". It should stop your postmaster from filling up with rubbish greens and blues and missing out on the good stuff.

Doesn't help if your vault is full mind.

Soldato
I did it solo though it took a few attempts. The best strategy I found was to keep running around in a circle and using an lmg to take down the shanks as it would only take a bullet or 2. It was also useful to me to use the kings fall lmg as, like every other weapon, it reloads if stowed for a short time.

Thanks for the advice mate. Running in a large circle and using the full space given worked in the end. Now just need to find these SIVA clusters.

Soldato
Is it worth picking up the new expansion? I kinda lost interest around the time Crota HM came out. Might be willing to give it a shot if the game has come along a bit and/or theres a decent amount of new content to experience.

I haven't really been gaming at all recently, it seems i either get addicted to a game or just don't bother with it at all.

Soldato
Is it worth picking up the new expansion? I kinda lost interest around the time Crota HM came out. Might be willing to give it a shot if the game has come along a bit and/or theres a decent amount of new content to experience.

I haven't really been gaming at all recently, it seems i either get addicted to a game or just don't bother with it at all.

There's certainly a lot more content, The Taken King was very good and RoI so far is good although not as big as TTK. It's a much better game than at launch

Soldato
2. Moe 353 7pm
3. OweO 360
4. Meths
5. Greboth
6. r3d zombie 353

any idea what night we're going back to this?, trying to plan my week out.

I thought we said on Friday that we would try to level up a little and see if we do the next bit Monday evebing.

Tuesday after reset I'm good to go

Depending on the day I am up for another raid next week.

Soldato
Mach - Unfortunately my vault was full. I should have just deleted a blue in each category as that would have been easier. *sigh*

On the flipside I got the fusion from the archon forge. It is basically plan C with what seems like a faster bolt rate.

I think we decided to carry on where we left off Monday night and then run again on reset.

Put me down whatever. :)

I am grinding on Pigtails and my hunter to get them as close to 370 as possible.

Back
Top Bottom