*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Bah, patch isn't dropping until 6pm, was hoping to grind some AF for gear beforehand.

Make sure raiders turn your console on early! Shouldn't be a big patch though.

Soldato
Will have mine on for 6ish but probably won't be on playing until 7ish (I assume the raid is starting 7:30 UK time).

Should be able to get 30 mins or so in AF to boost my LL a little bit. I have edged my factions on both Pigtails and my hunter (not deliberately but by chance after running a few strikes last night) so should get a little boost there as well.

Soldato
It's like new DLC with edging for packages. Accidentally went over my crucible last night but hoping it works like engrams so when I pick it up tonight it will be higher. Edged Vanguard, FWC and Crptarch though with a couple of exotics in the vault too.

Managed to hit 385 last night so fingers crossed packages and a bit of grind tonight should see a little higher than that for Wednesday.

Last edited:
Associate
So it seems that that the LL cap will stay at 385 until hard mode drops. Doesn't affect scrubs like me, but those already at the cap should probably hold off decrypting engrams.

Soldato
My god that was a painfully slow download....

And DIM isn't working for me (some legacy console error) so I am having to move everything about the old fashioned way. *Yay*

Caporegime
You do know when it says preparing download its checking to make sure you have a full install with all the files in correct working order.

After its completed its checks it then allows you to start the download.

Soldato
Cheers for the run last night guys.

Shame we couldn't finish off Aksis but with a couple of new guys in the 360s it was always going to be a bit of a challenge. It can be a bit confusing first run through until you get the layout of the fights and mechanics sorted in your head....I think I get it now ;)

Soldato
Is everyone still up for a run at HM tonight from approx. 7:30?

We still need one although I recall Shawrey would be available from 8:30ish if we delayed the start (please correct me if I am wrong).

WotM HM - PS4 - 7:30ish UK time

- OweO - 387+ WL (confirmed)
- JPM (TX) - 385+ WL (confirmed)
- Greboth - 385+ WL
- Redrooster - 385+ Titan (confirmed)
- DavieM66
-

I should be on from 6ish grinding to get Pigtails up further. Hit 387.7 last night thanks to a few decent drops. Now held back by my heavy. Faction packages only giving me damn primaries....

Back
Top Bottom