***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Associate
Don't know if you already have it? but there's an add on called Nomicakes that tells you what recipes if any are still available for different ingredients so you don't waste them when there is no recipe available.

Thanks for this, Have been using it and not wasted nearly half as much!

Soldato
Got my second legendary today...both were from the weekly chest and 1 week apart! Unfortunately both are pretty trash for me, but I'm grateful for the raw stat upgrade (even though I can only equip 1 at the moment due to not having the final class hall upgrade). Still feel this has ruined the chances of me getting the two I want!

- GP

Associate
Cleared 6/7 HC EN last night so we've got the whole of Sunday night to progress on Xavius.

Be suprised if you need the whole night for him, so much easier that Cenarius.

Also got my 1st ledgendary - the time warp ring for my mage.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tried arms warrior as a mythic + team we're forming already has a decent tank. My God I suck at DPS (haven't DPS'd since wrath).

Any tips? I'm using weak auras etc. It might just be practice that's needed.

Associate

Wait really? Cenarius was really easy for us but we spent a bit of time on Xavius, maybe because some people refused to avoid stuff but I definitely found Xavius harder.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Wait really? Cenarius was really easy for us but we spent a bit of time on Xavius, maybe because some people refused to avoid stuff but I definitely found Xavius harder.

Took us about 6 pulls to kill Cenarius on HC. Xavius we've probably only had around 4 pulls but still haven't got him down yet.

I think we're struggling to keep the blades out of the raid, although we're just moving to the left/right hand side which seems to have helped.

How did you guys do it?

Associate
Took us about 6 pulls to kill Cenarius on HC. Xavius we've probably only had around 4 pulls but still haven't got him down yet.

I think we're struggling to keep the blades out of the raid, although we're just moving to the left/right hand side which seems to have helped.

How did you guys do it?

Mage POV

We tank boss where he starts (turn him around) with ranged in the middle and melee at his feet.

Glavies position themselves between ranged and melee.

Little adds get soaked by dreamers and big add is cleaved down.

P2 - boss is moved to middle with everyone stood behind for soaking meteor. Ranged kill adds with new dreamers soaking the pools.

P3 - Lust and kill. Glaives can move to side of boss or behind ranged depending who gets it.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Mage POV

We tank boss where he starts (turn him around) with ranged in the middle and melee at his feet.

P2 - boss is moved to middle with everyone stood behind for soaking meteor. Ranged kill adds with new dreamers soaking the pools.

P3 - Lust and kill. Glaives can move to side of boss or behind ranged depending who gets it.

Are you focusing the big add in P1? I hear it's easier to cleave it down with the boss until P2 (65%?) as another add doesn't spawn?

Our DPS is good across the board so I'm not sure whether we need to be focusing the add or boss.

Seems our Healers are getting a lot of corruption too ending up with them being MC'd. I'm sure we'll figure it out come Sunday either way.

Associate
Are you focusing the big add in P1? I hear it's easier to cleave it down with the boss until P2 (65%?) as another add doesn't spawn?

Our DPS is good across the board so I'm not sure whether we need to be focusing the add or boss.

Seems our Healers are getting a lot of corruption too ending up with them being MC'd. I'm sure we'll figure it out come Sunday either way.

No add is only cleaved down, healers should only be dispelling if their in the dream - some may have to 1 time but...

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Still waiting on my first legendary to drop, and I even have the ability to equip 2 :(

We had 4 drop last night in our HC run. I'm still yet to get one and I get the ability to equip 2 in a couple days!

No add is only cleaved down, healers should only be dispelling if their in the dream - some may have to 1 time but...

Thanks Nick, that's a great help. I'll pass it onto the guild.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
They must have been a significant increase to the legendary drop chance this week (on their scale of more likely to get one the more you play) as at least 6 were acquired by the guild yesterday. Mixture of weekly chests, the daily chest or raiding.

Still waiting for mine :(

Associate

How did you guys do it?

3 pulls for Cenarius, around 15 or so for Xavius.

Mage POV

We tank boss where he starts (turn him around) with ranged in the middle and melee at his feet for P3.

We used the same positioning but we used Lust on pull to burst him to 65%, then just controlled the adds for phase 2 and burned him in Phase 3, not sure if we really needed to Lust for first phase but it only took 3 tries that way after spending 10+ attempts the previous raid night saving lust.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
We used the same positioning but we used Lust on pull to burst him to 65%, then just controlled the adds for phase 2 and burned him in Phase 3, not sure if we really needed to Lust for first phase but it only took 3 tries that way after spending 10+ attempts the previous raid night saving lust.

I'll keep that in mind Benny, nice one. We've been saving Lust for P3 currently but if we can burst both Xavius and the first add down from the get go we should be able to handle it better.

Associate
I'll keep that in mind Benny, nice one. We've been saving Lust for P3 currently but if we can burst both Xavius and the first add down from the get go we should be able to handle it better.

Yeah, you can also save lust for when first add spawns and burst him then the boss, the last phase is slower but you end up having almost everyone dreaming for a while. Depending on how your DPS is you might be able to get to 65% with only 1 add without lust, this worked for us though.

Here is the log for our fight, we had a few people with Vantus runes aswell.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FRY3GvdHL46tgJXP#type=damage-done

Associate
Don't suppose anyone is on Burning Legion, Horde? Few of my mates and me have a small guild (6/7 people). Clear Norm EM in a couple hours.

Started HC runs but want a bigger guild base. Pugging is horrible. All ~840/850ilevel, even have 3 healers!

Due to work life commitments it's rare that we are all on... so randoms become the majority. Have discord.

Are you me?

Me and real life friends (8 of us) have a guild on Burning Legion horde. We have recruited a few randoms who we get on well with but mostly pug for extra players. We are 5/7 heroic atm and we are totally casual as most of us are 30+. We raid Thursdays and Mondays. Hit me up on bnet whammy#2230 might be able to come up with something

Back
Top Bottom