***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
Karazhan was good fun, pretty annoying how we had to start again due to the crappy lockout bug that exists though.

Bluepost confirms you can get around this by all entering separately and forming the group AFTER you'er all inside. This gets around that problem as it only exists if you enter as a group.

- GP

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Bluepost confirms you can get around this by all entering separately and forming the group AFTER you'er all inside. This gets around that problem as it only exists if you enter as a group.

- GP

Doesn't work if you aren't the original 5 unfortunately.

For example, I pug'd two bosses the day of release. That evening cleared all up to and including Curator with guild. Went back Friday and the other 4 could all see each other, I zoned in at the same place and could see them on the map, however I was not in the same instance.

They've stated it's not intended on twitter but their reaction to it is a joke

Caporegime
Well I'm quite enjoying Legion, despite saying I'd never resub :p.

They've really upped their game as far as I can tell, story telling wise. The music is beautiful and the improved graphics seem great so far. For someone that can no longer play several hours a day its much more compelling.

Associate
So, created a demon hunter and have finished most things with him. All good.
But, just levelled my druid to 100 and started the legion quest line and I'm getting pwned. I chose the feral route as that's what I levelled to 100 with. Should I be struggling? I'm currently about iLevel 555 and have 126k health.
Should I do more draenor quests? I was hoping to just quickly grab the legendary/artefact weapon then go back and mop up Draenor.

Soldato
...druid... ...feral route...

Go guardian... For the "kill 10 x mobs" quests, round up 10 x mobs and kill them all at the same time.

Next quest.

I'm STILL in guardian spec for questing at 861 ilvl.

Although may try kitty again as it was my go-to in all previous expansions. Mobs just hit harder now. In full T18 kitty was quicker until lvl104-ish.

Soldato
871 on my Hunter now!

29 Traits and currently AK12, 13 in 2 days.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Gpp/advanced

I'm rocking:

Shaman (Enh): 869 ilevel (902 weapon), 27 traits and AK12 (13 in 2 days also). Going to vegas on raid opening week delayed me slightly :D

Druid (Bear): 858 (WTS crappy legendary ring I literally just looted :/) 24 traits and AK12 as well.

Warlock: 846, 18 traits AK4 :(

Soldato
Druid (Bear): 858 (WTS crappy legendary ring I literally just looted :/) 24 traits and AK12 as well.

Yeah, just got the Speshul Secret too last night on bear... :(
ANY other legendary is better...

863 / 27 in weap (all important traits, going fangs next, maybe)

Was tanking the Dominator tenticles last night on Eye of I...
I always take the 2nd one to die because bear.

DH tank taunted it "to help me out"... 3 seconds later I was tanking it again and combat ressing him :p

Soldato
How's Legion panning out now that people have had enough time to properly experience it? Does the initial positivity remain?

I am only vaguely considering returning on a very casual basis owing to other time commitments I have. Do legendaries give you a good feeling of progression even if playing mostly solo?

Permabanned
Im almost at the point that I cant do much else solo/casual and need to raid.

855 ilvl disc priest, mostly just do my world quest dailies than random battle grounds. :)

Arguably I could farm mythics......

No legendary for me.

Soldato
I took a break just as the first raid opened up, come back a week ago, im now 854 on my Dest Warlock (Main) started to farm WQ's for upgrades / and get my Artifact traits unlocked etc, not sure what level my AK is at the moment, its fairly low i think? i havent unlocked all the class hall stuff either, and Nightfall Faction is still honored.

I feel there is so much to do its hard to decide what to focus on first, i have done the Karazahn attunement stuff now though, but not stepped foot inside, right now im basically running Mythic/Mythic+ when i get an invite in guild, and just farming up WQ's and finishing off Suramar quests and other quests in my log.

Im enjoying it though, the guild im in has killed most of the raid bosses on normal, slowly working towards Mythic raiding. Warlock seems to be in a better place for dps now, although my burst is really really nice, my sustained does not seem to be as good.

Its still a lot of fun though.

Soldato
I got first one on main a few weeks ago in a heroic raid.
Literally the worst one to get, no tanking stats...
http://www.wowhead.com/item=132452/sephuzs-secret
Was not impressed.

A week later on daily heroic got:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137015/ekowraith-creator-of-worlds
Which is actually very decent for all specs :D

On shammy (my only alt atm) it's been lvl110 for about 2 hours in-game time... 2nd Emissary chest ever to hand in...
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137104/nobundos-redemption
Not great but good stats.

Seems once you get one they start rolling in oO

Back
Top Bottom