Carrie Fisher - Heart Attack - Now deceased

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Sad times. :(

He said no such thing apparently...

ET Canada has learned that Carrie Fisher suffered a heart attack on a plane on Friday. Todd Fisher, Carrie’s brother, has since shared the actor’s condition.

“There really is not much to say. She is in the intensive care unit, she is being well looked after. If everyone could just pray for her that would be good. The doctors are doing their thing and we don’t want to bug them. We are waiting by patiently.”

He also addressed an earlier comment attributed to him, in which he was alleged to have said his sister was in “stable condition.”

“I don’t know where they got that word from. That is absolutely not even close to the truth. We don’t know. We hope for the best. We certainly do not know her condition, that’s why she is in ICU. I’m sure everyone wants to speculate but now is not the time for that.”
http://etcanada.com/news/190820/carrie-fisher-suffers-massive-heart-attack-on-plane/

Soldato
Upsetting, but life is probability -- sometimes your number just comes up. Glad to see people helped on the flight and she got into an ICU as quickly as could be expected.

Soldato
Yes massive difference. I 'think' they* are trained in CPR but aside from that I don't know what else. That can be the difference between life and death though.

We have armed guards at our local Sainsbury's, well really it's an overweight guy with a walkie talkie.

*Trolley Dolly's

Soldato
You mean the crew member with first aid training?

There is a BIG difference between someone with first aid training than a doctor.

Regardless, their job is so stabilise the patient so they can be handed over to paramedics waiting at the airport. Usually staff trained in CPR is enough, assuming the equipment on-board is sufficient.

Soldato
I wonder how it will affect the scripts for the films. I presume that the scripts may have been written even if the films aren't recorded. If say the rumour that Raye is the daughter of Solo/Leia then that may have a big outcome on the planned storyline

Soldato
Sad news but not surprising, I thought she was quite into the party, alcohol and drug lifestyle and had had a number of ongoing health issues more recently relating to this.

Back
Top Bottom