Milo/UC Berkley protestors stop 'hate speech' by using violence and hate...

Caporegime
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38837142

Maajid Nawaz sums it up pretty well:

https://www.facebook.com/LBC/videos/10154722077296558/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I don't understand the motivation of some of these people - they're supposed to be standing up for the 'oppressed' and fighting 'hate speech' yet this individual was happy to assault a woman with mace

and of course beat other random people:

*swearing*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0KilFqrJQ

I don't get it, sure Milo is a bit annoying and can be a troll at times but these reactions are just so over the top - he and his supporters/followers really are seen as a threat by the SJW types to the point where they're now reacting violently to try and stop him from even giving a speech.

Caporegime
OP
pretty sure you can't say SJW on this forum

it isn't an insult nor aimed at anyone here?* Plenty of people who oppose Milo (especially those who would protest him) are self proclaimed 'social justice warriors'

not that I support him myself mind, my views are more in line with those of Maajid Nawaz's who seems pretty frustrated with both the 'Alt right' and the 'Ctrl Left'

*edit - have posted a question in forum content discussion aimed at this thread so I guess we'll find out

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think it's great.

If people believe strongly in something they should be active, aggressive and violent. I love a good protest, riot, smug rub in someone's face, as much as the next man.

indeed both sides are idiots, but the idiot that shouts loudest gets the oil. Something like that. :p

im a firm believer in Violence 'ultimately' solves everything

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;30465019 said:
Surprise as self-proclaimed ubertroll meets with opposition to his inflammatory views. More at eleven, back to you Ted in the studio.

They were hitting women with flag poles. yay for tolerant liberals

Caporegime
OP
they're hardly liberals, the West Coast of the US has a regular 'black bloc' rent a mob group more like the far left idiots we get in the UK/Europe - they don't tend to like liberals much either

Caporegime
They were hitting women with flag poles. yay for tolerant liberals

At least one of these words doesn't mean what you think it means.

I don't condone violence but I dislike Milo as a person and as a proponent of far right ideology. His freedom of speech does not provide him freedom from consequence which I suppose he found out.

Caporegime
OP
[FnG]magnolia;30465113 said:

I don't condone violence but I dislike Milo as a person and as a proponent of far right ideology.

I'm not much of a Milo fan but I'd say that you classifying him as 'far right' is equally as wrong as Maddog classifying antifa/black bloc protestors as 'liberals'.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;30465113 said:

I don't condone violence but I dislike Milo as a person and as a proponent of far right ideology. His freedom of speech does not provide him freedom from consequence which I suppose he found out.

he's not exactly far right.
he's right on some things wrong on others.
he will just carry on, it's of no consequence to him only the people who want to hear both sides and make their own minds up.

Associate
Huge shock as people who claim they are tolerant react with intolerance and violence towards someone with a different opinion. Why am I not surprised?

Associate
The tolerant ones probably are very tolerant.
Smugly saying the same rhetoric doesn't change anything. Time for action, they are getting media time and publicity.

It's just that most of the time I see someone make a big deal of how tolerant they are, probe a little deeper and it turns out that this only applies if you agree with them. If you dare object, or have a different opinion to them, that tolerance goes right out the window.

Caporegime
OP
Smugly saying the same rhetoric doesn't change anything. Time for action, they are getting media time and publicity.

So is Milo though, he's getting plenty of coverage - interviews on Fox News... he was going to address a few hundred students and now he gets more airtime to address millions

Soldato

Change what exactly? Prevent someone from speaking at an event? These people are the far left, they aren't tolerant and they aren't liberal.

Caporegime
Hopefully Trump can finally add Antifa and Black bloc to the terror lists and get this over with.

It's painful to watch someone ruin their own message, i mean the students simply allowed their own campus to get destroyed... just to stop someone speaking?

Back
Top Bottom