** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Lol that is a first world problem. I always preferred one large. That way no bezel to interrupt.

I'm now on to week 5 of the flu. And that's full blown flu not a cold. Starting to think it may be something else...

Soldato
Phate;30498180 said:
I spent the weekend researching and googling things for the upcoming home office setup.

I'm currently trying to decide to whether to go for one large widescreen monitor (27-30") or dual 24" screens

First world problems. :p

Would it just be for work or might there be some play involved? :p

Caporegime
MikeTheNative;30498280 said:
Would it just be for work or might there be some play involved? :p

I'd say about 80% work and 20% photography/casual/gaming

The setup will be primarily used when I am working from home during the days. It will get some light "out of hours" use during the weekend and then used quite a bit on the weekends when SWMBO is working.

Caporegime
Forum mod;30493386 said:
Put the first person on my ignore list today. Can only handle so much stupid before I want to stab people over the internet.

Surely as forum mod you could just ban them? Or are you lying to us and you're not a mod? Hmm?

Also do you have the record for most involuntary name changes?

Soldato
Phate;30498287 said:
I'd say about 80% work and 20% photography/casual/gaming

The setup will be primarily used when I am working from home during the days. It will get some light "out of hours" use during the weekend and then used quite a bit on the weekends when SWMBO is working.

I would go for one big widescreen then. I've pretty sure they go 34' ones. :p

Caporegime
Dis86;30498277 said:
Lol that is a first world problem. I always preferred one large. That way no bezel to interrupt.

I've never worked with a single large screen before. But the thought of say a 30" proper widescreen is appealing!

But I think realistically I am going to end up with dualies :)

Soldato
I spent the weekend researching and googling things for the upcoming home office setup.

I'm currently trying to decide to whether to go for one large widescreen monitor (27-30") or dual 24" screens

First world problems. :p

I went last year for a 34" ultra wide 1440p. No regrets.
Better than widescreen for when you want that, and enough room for two un-cramped windows side by side.

Caporegime
OP
it's not awful, it just isn't quite right yet. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Seriously, I thought Hyburnate was the queen here :p

It is awful, unless of course you are blind or really like Microsoft Word drop-shadows and boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes for no apparent reason. :p

Stick this on, so much better. https://userstyles.org/styles/138898/ocuk-forums

Caporegime
It is awful, unless of course you are blind or really like Microsoft Word drop-shadows and boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes for no apparent reason. :p

Stick this on, so much better. https://userstyles.org/styles/138898/ocuk-forums
Rome wasn't built in a day. The forum needed change, but people don't adapt well to that.

i'll let ocuk sort out the theme themselves. I'll appreciate the changes more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom