** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Thought I may as well make this before going to bed...

Can't believe we are a month into 2017 already... Life is speeding up and I'm not OK with it!

A place to post your daily ramblings.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
3 and a half weeks into curbing my eating habits and getting back onto my bike and I've nearly lost a stone in weight. Can't see why people have problems with 'dieting' :o

The first stone or two come off quickly, and then everything slows down. After a while you also become bored, and tempted by unhealthy food. I lost 2.5 stone in about 2 months leading up to Christmas, and I haven't lost an ounce since...

Caporegime
OP
I hope not - I was pushing 80 but my speed warning didn't go off that was set to 80 so I wasn't quite there or I was just over and can't remember it going off but there were a few police cars further down the road with cars pulled over so not sure if they were just taking down speeds and pulling them over?

The rule of thumb is 79MPH in a 70 (10% + 2), and an indicated 80MPH won't be 79MPH, so fingers crossed. :)

Caporegime
OP
I'm hoping so :o If not it'll be a day off work sat in a classroom being told off :p

Oh well it's done now, such is life. Off on a marketing course for the majority of this week so quite looking forward to it :D

Can you do more than one speed awareness course, or will it mean that you've essentially lost a safety net?

Caporegime
OP
it's not awful, it just isn't quite right yet. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Seriously, I thought Hyburnate was the queen here :p

It is awful, unless of course you are blind or really like Microsoft Word drop-shadows and boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes for no apparent reason. :p

Stick this on, so much better. https://userstyles.org/styles/138898/ocuk-forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom