Pewdiepie racism

Soldato
Makes you wonder how that even works, some moron puts on a semi retarded voice, wiggles his fingers for no apparent reason then plays a game to earn millions.

Welcome to the prime demographic of that sort of content: children. Pewdiepie ahs been smart and has his audience has grown up, so has his humour - less screamy and more edgy and 'dark'.

Caporegime
Wasn't he going to delete his youtube channel too at one point, he certainly doesn't seem to care too much about making more money... then again he's already got his first few million - beyond that it is just a game

Caporegime
Wasn't he going to delete his youtube channel too at one point, he certainly doesn't seem to care too much about making more money... then again he's already got his first few million - beyond that it is just a game

He deleted some secondary channel had from what i recall, he just acted like it was going to be his primary channel for some attention.

Caporegime
Off topic, but I love that you can go on sites like Fiverr and pay a dude in India to dance about in a grass skirt and read out your personalised message in dodgy English. What a time to be alive. :D

Soldato
I don't think we needed another publicity stunt to prove that people will do stupid things for money. :\ The meta-irony is there, but, like the boy who cried *PewDiePie Squeal* way too many times, it was bound to backfire on his cashcow farming activities one way or another; bored narcissism is a dangerous self-troll.

Caporegime
I'm sure he doesn't give a stuff, and that is great.

People are too delicate. It is perfectly obvious to anyone with half a brain that he isn't a racist and just likes making controversial jokes.

Hell, I like making controversial jokes.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Ageing internet millionaire starlet that grew up in a bubble of high volume, fast turnaround, likely substance fuelled videos of his persona character doing 'hip' and 'edgy' things and all of this somehow skids sideways and goes overboard? Oh my - how could this possibly happen, right?

Caporegime
TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE

never heard of him

I dont get it....

So people want validation whether they have a sense of humour?

and watch some tool provide them with identity?

Caporegime
I have no idea what happened there... I did actually write more to that post, and now there are two differing posts... Thanks new forum software!

As I was trying to say, his new content is very marmite and I don't watch much (if any) of his content anymore, but when I first did about 6 years ago I remember his videos being incredibly entertaining. His popularity seems to have grown exponentially since.

I remember when he had about 150 subscribers. I went and watched a new video and he had 100,000. I was very confused... Now he has 53 million or more. Mental.

It appeals to a large audience, mostly the younger generation. It matters little whether or not you "get" it. :)

Caporegime
I have no idea what happened there... I did actually write more to that post, and now there are two differing posts... Thanks new forum software!

As I was trying to say, his new content is very marmite and I don't watch much (if any) of his content anymore, but when I first did about 6 years ago I remember his videos being incredibly entertaining. His popularity seems to have grown exponentially since.

I remember when he had about 150 subscribers. I went and watched a new video and he had 100,000. I was very confused... Now he has 53 million or more. Mental.

It appeals to a large audience, mostly the younger generation. It matters little whether or not you "get" it. :)

Yeah...Worries me...that the world is that dumb...

I posted a youtube video of mymagimix blender

its now 33,000 plus hits lol

Back
Top Bottom