Pewdiepie racism

Caporegime
Do clarify? Disney have been diversity mad - if you're about to point out their cartoons from over 50 years ago - don't, it's like the whole white-guilt argument because our ancestors indulged in slavery.

Or the fact that Walt Disney, the founder, the man whom after the company is named, the man whose signature is shown on every single film they make was an anti semite?

Last edited:
Soldato
Or the fact that Walt Disney, the founder, the man whom after the company is named, the man whose signature is shown on every single film they make was an out and out anti smite?

Hard not to when the company is called the 'The Walt Disney Company'. As I said, it's a silly argument - they are the most PC mad companies going now. But plenty of renowned figures were anti-semetic, racist and partook in activities which are left out in the history books.

Caporegime
Hard not to when the company is called the 'The Walt Disney Company'. As I said, it's a silly argument - they are the most PC mad companies going now. But plenty of renowned figures were anti-semetic, racist and partook in activities which are left out in the history books.

Company names and logos can change probably too late by now though!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Also it's pretty clear he's been facetious with this, a one-up on his "Youtube being racist against white people policy for advertising and suggesting channels for people to watch" video, that he would get the obvious sneers from the usual suspects.

This just cements that he really doesnt like what's occured with the entertainment industry and is frankly making although slightly dumb, but still insightful remarks on an industry gone mad with identity politics (extremely ironic for Disney, i must say).

Caporegime
You mean like people earning millions of dollars by making dumb videos of themselves playing computer games. Yeah, my heart bleeds for him.

Makes you wonder how that even works, some moron puts on a semi retarded voice, wiggles his fingers for no apparent reason then plays a game to earn millions.

Back
Top Bottom