UEFA Champions League/Europa League 9/10/11 May *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
CV have been doing that all game and been allowed to do it (despite it was a 50-50)

Nah, there is a difference between shielding the ball, and blocking someone's path with your thigh before you have control of the ball. However they fell over a lot 'shielding' the ball I'll give you that

Soldato
Nah, there is a difference between shielding the ball, and blocking someone's path with your thigh before you have control of the ball. However they fell over a lot 'shielding' the ball I'll give you that

put it this way, the ref kept on ignoring the fouls CV were commiting and blew up every single time any Utd player even got close to a CV one

Caporegime
Off a cliff and into a European cup final.

Jesus, that is a bit Liverpooly :D

put it this way, the ref kept on ignoring the fouls CV were commiting and blew up every single time any Utd player even got close to a CV one

I don't think you've ever thought you haven't been hard done by with the ref. He made some poor calls each way, you could've easily been down to 9 there. Also herrera gets away with an awful lot, whether it be fouls or flopping

Soldato
Sadly that was as bad as anything LvG served up. With the exception of Rashford and maybe Herrera the whole team sucked. Our slide in form this season has been quite incredible since Christmas. Including the worst ever best unbeaten run.
Jose has a lot to do. I haven't lost complete confidence as I think he needs another transfer window but really this team even as it is should be more convincing than it is. It's a malaise that has led us to a European Final - I'm not sure what that says.
Despite Fellaini's goal I really hope he doesn't play much more for United.

Soldato
If United win the final and get into the CL I'll be disgusted. Nowhere near good enough for that competition (then again, England's 4th placed team will be little better, so meh)

Soldato
Could you sound more bitter :/ Just because you lost to some team I'd never heard of.

bitter or realistic? that was appauling and as i said, you've fallen off a cliff. had you not spent bucket loads of £ and got a proven manager, it might be understandable

are you prepared for another season of 'well, that was rubbish but a wins a win'? what's the shelf life of that...

Caporegime
It could be said including Chelsea given then will have only played approx. 60% the matches Utd have

Not relative success, but rather its a cool cup to win, CL qualification and you got **** loads of money so top 4 isn't really needed for getting expensive players.

Relatively all the teams surviving are doing a lot better and considering your spend it is absolutely garbage.

We surpassed you a long time ago, keep on dreaming

Deary me :D

Back
Top Bottom