Heavy fines for those that refuse vaccination in Germany

Soldato
wow, and i thought the tinfoil hat government control and parental "freedom" was the peak of this thread.

it's actually worrying what some people are spouting about vaccinations in here

Soldato
Right, so you've had no holiday vaccinations, because for UK life you have full immunity from those you got as a child.....
Well done, you've opted out of nothing.
Such a stand, mighty man.
Do you have kids?
as a minor of course not, i would like to decide what i put into my body, you seem to have a problem with that?
to your relief i have no children that is also MY choice lol

Soldato
wow, and i thought the tinfoil hat government control and parental "freedom" was the peak of this thread.

it's actually worrying what some people are spouting about vaccinations in here

In principle I agree that people spouting nonsense about vaccinations against the best current evidence are fools.
Those suggesting that in its current form the UK government seems rarely capable of implementing rules and law based on best evidence have a stronger point however!

Soldato
Thing is if there is an outbreak of something we vaccinate against, it's going to be the people who were never vaccinated that die off. It's not affecting the sensible people so much.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Thing is if there is an outbreak of something we vaccinate against, it's going to be the people who were never vaccinated that die off. It's not affecting the sensible people so much.

there are people who can not get vaccinated due to medical risks.
also it is generally children, so you happy for them to die or be handicapped, because of idiot parents.

Soldato
Do you not think it would be prudent to properly understand what you are or aren't putting in your body though, before deciding whether you want to or not?
i might i might not, the list of things in these vaccines don't need properly understanding 'washed sheep red blood cells' lol ..your telling me all these people that have jabs go to the lengths you suggest my guess is no.
Vaccinations should be state enforced with massive fines and even jailtime for those who refuse with a non-medical reason.
be afraid be very afraid!

Associate
Presumably the same process as per any other court fines - it isn't as though fines are a brand new concept that didn't exist before now.

So potentially jailing the parent? Isn't that just going to make life worse for the child? What if thousands rebelled and rejected vaccines? The state snooping I can't see going down well either with Germany's past.

Caporegime
So potentially jailing the parent? Isn't that just going to make life worse for the child? What if thousands rebelled and rejected vaccines? The state snooping I can't see going down well either with Germany's past.

Impressive. It would appear that being a concerned that in 50 or so years half your children will be suffering from preventable diseases is only penultimate to Nazi Germany.

Caporegime
that's is my free will and choice to consume but to include something in a vaccine that is harmful and without openly disclosing as to what and why a certain substance is in it so that average joe can decide to consume is totally different or even worse advocating forced vaccinations is wrong imo..

But they do.

For example - first link on google when searching why mercury is in a polio vaccine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2376879/

I'd also recommend https://scholar.google.co.uk for research. It generally comes back with lots of peer reviewed papers on a whole range of subjects. If you don't understand a lot of what is being said in them it's probably because you will need a degree in biochemistry to really be able to analyse it. Which is kinda the reason it's not discussed very often with the "average joe", because most will just switch off and not care/understand. All this information is easily accessible if you actually look for it though.

Caporegime
dr fred klenner treated 60 polio patients just with sodium ascorbate in polio epidemic of 1948-9 in the states who recovered within 72 hrs no vaccine required..

You do know sodium is rather dangerous right?

This light silver white solid substance might ignite spontaneously on exposure to moisture carrying air. So it is a combustible solid and can lead to eye burns for real!In some severe cases, sodium has also caused digestive tract and respiratory tract burns. Some symptoms are cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and delayed lung oedema. So without a doubt, Na it is corrosive and highly water-reactive.

Note: Any contact between human skin and sodium metal could cause irritation; many a times one might as well suffer from possible burns of the skin if it is wet or moist. In case any such medical condition arises out of Sodium metal, here are a few first aid measures to deal with the same.

http://www.kplintl.com/blog/sodium-metal-facts-dangers-and-safety-precautions/

Do you really want to put that inside you?

Or perhaps in specific doses, in specific forms it's actually beneficial/non harmful. You never know. ;)

Caporegime
more of the lines of this, no metals involved..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_ascorbate
how about other ingredients such as aluminum phosphate, washed sheep red blood cells, chick embyo's and other goodies!

You know that little Na+ symbol in the chemical in the chemical forumla? What do you think that is?

IMG_4462.png

I'll give you a clue. Na is the chemical symbol for the metal Sodium...

The fact Sodium ascorbate has Sodium in the name gives a clue that the element (metal in this case) Sodium is part of the ingredients in it.

Edit: and to give you a clue to the point. This is the chemical formula of the "mercury" compound (Thiomersal) used as an antiseptic in those vaccines.

IMG_4463.png

Hg is the symbol for mercury if you hadn't guessed.

I'd suggest a purchase of this book before we go any further, just so you can understand the basics of chemistry. Once that's done some more advanced textbooks on chemistry and biochemistry - A2 and AS level is probably all you need to understand the basics.

Last edited:
Commissario
so what you are saying that mercury is safe to consume? i was told at school that mercury is poisonous.
what's insane and stupid about that?
Lets put it this way every time you've ever eaten anything with fish in it, you've consumed mercury, and if you like fish and chips or fish products you probably consumer a lot more yearly than you'll ever be exposed to from vaccines (and from memory if you eat fish in some countries you'll be exposed to even more than we are here).
Mercury is dangerous mainly if inhaled or ingested in fairly large amounts or over a long period, a few milligrams in an injection is nothing.

There are dangerous levels of pretty much any chemical, however a lot of "poisonous" chemicals are also safe and if not directly beneficial, necessary for certain chemical processes and safe at the levels used.

Your comment shows what is a fairly typical response from someone who it appears doesn't understand toxicity levels (which from memory was something covered briefly in GCSE science), chlorine is really nasty if you're exposed to it in some forms or too much of it in others, yet every single time you drink or have a wash you're being exposed to it in tiny amounts, and if you ever go to a swimming pool you'll be exposed to higher levels as it's used to make water safe for use.

Soldato
more of the lines of this, no metals involved..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_ascorbate
how about other ingredients such as aluminum phosphate, washed sheep red blood cells, chick embyo's and other goodies!

My great aunt walked around for 40 years with a pigs bladder inside her.

Smallpox was cured to the extent its no longer a contemporary disease by infecting people with a disease from cows.

Penicillin is mould

If it works it's medical science, if you ignore the volumes of peer reviewed, tested and historically proven medicine then for humanity's sake its a good thing you dont have kids.

If you've ever smoked, drank, taken asprin for a headache etc etc then you must surely realise the hipocracy of this situation.

Back
Top Bottom