Heavy fines for those that refuse vaccination in Germany

Associate
medically, I listen to doctors.

My father told me recently that as a child I was always on antibiotics as my mother was a proper hypochondriac. So, I have terrible teeth.

as an adult, I avoid medication as much as I can unless I really need it. I have however had the flu shot as I know how bad that can be.

personally I think that some of the stuff we were put through in the 80s and 90s was not good and there is some evidence to this. I have had vaccinations for traveling abroad and will continue with them but I think that it's easy to get pumped full of loads of different stuff with not so much research into the cocktails.

with all that, I am pro vaccine. without a doubt for my kids, if I have them, they will be vaccinated.

Soldato
more of the lines of this, no metals involved..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_ascorbate
how about other ingredients such as aluminum phosphate, washed sheep red blood cells, chick embyo's and other goodies!

So lamb and eggs? Sounds like part of a nutritious breakfast to me!

Or perhaps in specific doses, in specific forms it's actually beneficial/non harmful. You never know. ;)

Not only that, a lack of sodium will kill you as easily as too much!

Oxygen is also pretty nasty stuff, so best to stop eating and drinking if you don't want "poisons" in your body...

Or maybe just learn to science?

Soldato
it's MY choice as to what i decide to put into body and as such should not be punished for it.
you all seem confident that these vaccines are safe to dish out like sweets even though what's in them does not concern you.
it's not like the medical profession has got it wrong thalidomide *cough* now put the pitchforks down lads as i hope you and your families suffer no ill health because your decision :)

Man of Honour
it's MY choice as to what i decide to put into body and as such should not be punished for it.
you all seem confident that these vaccines are safe to dish out like sweets even though what's in them does not concern you.
it's not like the medical profession has got it wrong thalidomide *cough* now put the pitchforks down lads as i hope you and your families suffer no ill health because your decision :)

I would agree, if your decision didn't endanger others, and if you in fact were held responsible for the consequences, should they occur.

Caporegime
Your comment shows what is a fairly typical response from someone who it appears doesn't understand toxicity levels (which from memory was something covered briefly in GCSE science), chlorine is really nasty if you're exposed to it in some forms or too much of it in others, yet every single time you drink or have a wash you're being exposed to it in tiny amounts, and if you ever go to a swimming pool you'll be exposed to higher levels as it's used to make water safe for use.

While we're on that topic I wonder what @pooley thinks about fluoride being added into the water supply in parts of the UK...

Commissario
it's builds strong teeth and bones lol why else would it be in there?

But it's routinely added to water for health reasons, and poisonous like mercury...
Admittedly you'd probably have to eat a few tubes of toothpaste containing it in one go, or be exposed to it in cleaning or industrial products for it to be dangerous but like pretty much every one of the chemicals people have issues with in vaccines it is dangerous in higher concentrations..

Soldato
Get your vaccines, they didn't cause your autism!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535

A positive association found between autism prevalence and childhood vaccination uptake across the U.S. population.

The higher the proportion of children receiving recommended vaccinations, the higher was the prevalence of AUT or SLI.

A 1% increase in vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having AUT

Further study into the relationship between vaccines and autism is warranted.

Are you saying that the quotes above are falsified/fake?

BTW I'm not declaring vaccines cause autism. I'm just trying to gather information on if they do or don't. So if you have some more information I'd like to read it. :)

Soldato
i use a ro system and make my own tothpaste, you can belittle all you like, you want to inject animal parts that is your call i don't and should not be fined, jailed or whatever punishment the majority see as fit.

Caporegime
not surprising that the resident OCUK conspiracy theorist is also an anti-vaxer - he's in great company too

icqndsI.png

Are you saying that the quotes above are falsified/fake?

you and the muppet responsible for that paper probably need to take note of this rather common saying:

"correlation does not imply causation"

Back
Top Bottom