*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Confused by that. Cheaper to buy the deluxe version of a lot of games than it is just to buy the 'season pass'. Wtf?

I don't think the deluxe edition includes the expansions from the premium pass though does it? Think its just other random stuff. Take a look here for example (scroll down to the 'compare editions' bit, its only the ultimate edition that has the expansions.

Caporegime
I don't think the deluxe edition includes the expansions from the premium pass though does it? Think its just other random stuff. Take a look here for example (scroll down to the 'compare editions' bit, its only the ultimate edition that has the expansions.

It says it comes with the premium pass. I assumed that included all the expansions?

Soldato
It says it comes with the premium pass. I assumed that included all the expansions?

It says the 'ultimate edition' comes with the premium pass, not the 'deluxe edition'. At least where I'm looking.

GBIpT0L.jpg

Associate
I have the same problem with TF2, think people are talking about Team Fortress 2 and then quickly realise its Titanfall 2
Yea I did that the other day too, looking through reviews/info of Titanfall 2 and kept getting TF2 come up. Then I noticed it had a picture of a mech and realised it'd been abbreviated.

Back
Top Bottom