*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate

Ree

Ree

Associate
got both the wolfensteins from gamersgate.. forgot how fun they games are to play. even better that its on pc this time, i played them on ps4 before. deffo get my £7 odd pounds worth out the two thats for sure. thanks for the heads up.

Associate
I trust Green Man Gaming more than a site I've never heard of before. Anyway I've saved a decent amount over the price that it would cost on Steam so I'm happy.

fair enough, im the same with some sites.. that few extra pound is worth the peace of mind

surprised you havent heard of gamersgate though, might be worth reading some reviews if your unsure of it as they occasionally have nice sales on

Soldato
fair enough, im the same with some sites.. that few extra pound is worth the peace of mind

surprised you havent heard of gamersgate though, might be worth reading some reviews if your unsure of it as they occasionally have nice sales on

Thanks for letting me know about them. I'll check them out in the future.

Associate
Crystal Dynamics 25th Anniversary Campaign (charity, I think).
Starts
Jul 17, 2017

Ends
Jul 31, 2017

$1 Crystal Classics Game Bundle
PC Codes Only Legacy of Kain: Defiance Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain Project Snowblind Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 Pandemonium.

$15 Tomb Raider Game Bundle
PC Codes Only Tomb Raider (2013) Tomb Raider: Underworld Tomb Raider: Anniversary Tomb Raider: Legend Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

$25 25th Anniversary Game Bundle
PC Codes Only *Tomb Raider (2013) *Tomb Raider: Underworld *Tomb Raider: Anniversary *Tomb Raider: Legend *Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light *Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris *Kain: Defiance *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver *Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain *Project Snowblind *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 *Pandemonium

GameChanger Swag Bundle
For a $50 donation, you will receive a GameChanger Charity swag pack & the 25th Anniversary Game Bundle!

No idea if any of them are good or not though.

Associate
Crystal Dynamics 25th Anniversary Campaign (charity, I think).
Starts
Jul 17, 2017

Ends
Jul 31, 2017

$1 Crystal Classics Game Bundle
PC Codes Only Legacy of Kain: Defiance Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain Project Snowblind Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 Pandemonium.

$15 Tomb Raider Game Bundle
PC Codes Only Tomb Raider (2013) Tomb Raider: Underworld Tomb Raider: Anniversary Tomb Raider: Legend Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

$25 25th Anniversary Game Bundle
PC Codes Only *Tomb Raider (2013) *Tomb Raider: Underworld *Tomb Raider: Anniversary *Tomb Raider: Legend *Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light *Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris *Kain: Defiance *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver *Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain *Project Snowblind *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 *Pandemonium

GameChanger Swag Bundle
For a $50 donation, you will receive a GameChanger Charity swag pack & the 25th Anniversary Game Bundle!

No idea if any of them are good or not though.

i saw this but didnt bother posting as i thought it was USA only.. i could be wrong though so if anyone goes for it please post back and let us know?

Associate
got both the wolfensteins from gamersgate.. forgot how fun they games are to play. even better that its on pc this time, i played them on ps4 before. deffo get my £7 odd pounds worth out the two thats for sure. thanks for the heads up.

I picked up the New Order, and I'm enjoying that one. Interesting story and nice fights.

Associate
Just Cause 3 is currently still free on Steam ending soon. Revisited recently for 2nd time and loved it. Only mod you need is the unlimited Grapple hook mod. Or if you are of the online variety get the free multiplayer mod.
Hours of fun.

Gaargh, I thought you meant free to keep, not free weekend :(

Back
Top Bottom