Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Soldato

From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover.

Just saw this on Steam, releases in a few hours. Know nothing about it and will likely wait for reviews, but looks interesting!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/414340/Hellblade_Senuas_Sacrifice/

Soldato
Forgot about this. I have no idea if its going to be any good but I have read that they have focused on game play and story over hours and hours of content. I think its only about 6-8 hours long, which really interests me. Probably will pick this up.

Ree

Ree

Associate
saw this advertised on steam av never heard of it but looks no bad, will wait for reviews too.

Soldato
OP
Forgot about this. I have no idea if its going to be any good but I have read that they have focused on game play and story over hours and hours of content. I think its only about 6-8 hours long, which really interests me. Probably will pick this up.

Does me too. It's £24.99 on Steam now too, which is a great price i think.

Soldato
The realtime face/motion capture tech they developed with Epic for this has been really interesting to follow.

Glad the game is turning out to be good!

Soldato
If you die to many times it wipes your save file completely by design. That would just stop me wanting to try again with the limited time I get to play. Though one review stated on Hard they died like 3 times so maybe it's not too bad. Weird one

Soldato
just done first 2 hours... wow the voices in your head are gonna send me nuts.. sounds so good with a GSX.. looks incredible too and runs smooth on a 1080.. gonna wait to it gets dark and play some more.. but very impressed with first 2 hours combat is good too.. only thing i didnt like was the original controls and had to change look invert :(

Soldato
just done first 2 hours... wow the voices in your head are gonna send me nuts.. sounds so good with a GSX.. looks incredible too and runs smooth on a 1080.. gonna wait to it gets dark and play some more.. but very impressed with first 2 hours combat is good too.. only thing i didnt like was the original controls and had to change look invert :(

What res are you playing at?

Back
Top Bottom