google employee's internal diversity memo goes viral

Soldato
You can identify yourself however you want, doesnt mean other people will agree with that identification :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Debra W Soh

White cis-male.

Just because she's a woman, that doesn't mean she isn't part of the patriarchal cis-white regime of oppression. A woman has the right to be or think anything she wants as long as it agrees with the SJW echo chamber. Don't you know we've gone from men telling women what they can and can't do, to women telling women what they can and can't do?

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....” - Noam Chomsky.

Associate
Just because she's a woman, that doesn't mean she isn't part of the patriarchal cis-white regime of oppression. A woman has the right to be or think anything she wants as long as it agrees with the SJW echo chamber. Don't you know we've gone from men telling women what they can and can't do, to women telling women what they can and can't do?

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....” - Noam Chomsky.

HELP HELP I'm being oppressed.

Soldato

They tried women telling men what to do. But most men tune out and don't GAF :D

Caporegime
Not in the technology field, which is all about brain power.

and we have hit on the one characteristic you dare not say is inherent, despite it clearly being the case.

inteligence, is untouchable.

I can say without risk "on average black people are better athletes than whites"

I can say "on average women are physically weaker than men"

but you dare mention ibteligence may be anything but equal and you're the new Hitler warming up the gas vans.

which is bizzare as we've all been through school and we all know that while the nerdy kid can hit the gym and be the big muscle bound jock the slow kid csnt just hot the books and drag his IQ up a couple of dozen points.

Suspended

Are we ignoring hundreds of studies because of who carried them out, maybe you could give us some examples of where these studies are flawed and how they've been influenced by whatever nonsense you're claiming rather than just dismissing them all. You won't do that though because that would require some actual effort rather than just spouting utter rubbish.

Caporegime
So would you be happy to accept that at the top end, males with West African ancestry are likely to better sprinters?

I'm going assume you'd not accept that perhaps the reason for so many fields medal winners in mathematics being male is in part related to biology?

Is male dominance in things like chess, the IMO etc.. completely explained by social preferences? Can you really ignore evidence suggesting things like a larger variance in male IQs and just pretend that we're all the same because that is the politically correct view to have?

if say you're going to hit problems by using historical record though.

even my mum's generation girls weren't alowed to study physics at school and instead had to do typing.

you'll need to be very careful what range you take your sample to find a point whete the education system they grew up in was balanaced

Caporegime
Are we ignoring hundreds of studies because of who carried them out, maybe you could give us some examples of where these studies are flawed and how they've been influenced by whatever nonsense you're claiming rather than just dismissing them all. You won't do that though because that would require some actual effort rather than just spouting utter rubbish.

I thought his post was epic levels of sarcasm?

Caporegime
if say you're going to hit problems by using historical record though.

even my mum's generation girls weren't alowed to study physics at school and instead had to do typing.

you'll need to be very careful what range you take your sample to find a point whete the education system they grew up in was balanaced

You're talking about the UK though... this is more about the US.

Soldato

Are you assuming my gender? WELL ARE YOU??!!

I thought his post was epic levels of sarcasm?

Yes. I thought the Chomsky quote telegraphed it to massive proportions but you can't please everyone.

Back
Top Bottom