It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

Soldato
McGregor will be close to 170 tommorow...

Which could help him right at the beginning. All or nothing i guess but surely that's always been the plan

He didn't looks drained either for me. Some of the times he was fighting at 145 he looked half dead

Floyd still the obvious favourite but would simply love a stray left hand to take him out

Floyd seems relaxed as hell too

Soldato
McGregor will be close to 170 tommorow...

Which could help him right at the beginning. All or nothing i guess but surely that's always been the plan

He didn't looks drained either for me. Some of the times he was fighting at 145 he looked half dead

Floyd still the obvious favourite but would simply love a stray left hand to take him out

Floyd seems relaxed as hell too

Remember what Pacquiao did to Margarito? Margarito was 30lbs bigger.

It will be interesting to see how the betting changes. Some people are getting excited about how big McGregor is already. Fingers crossed the odds on Mayweather get a little better.

Last edited:
Associate
Loved the face off! :) conor shouting in floyd's face, and floyd was cool as a cat, there's no way hes in mayweather's head

Soldato
noo lol, FM owes loads of millions in unpaid taxes, apparently he signed a deal with the IRS that he would settle his $20m+ debt after this fight as he didnt have the available funds,
sure he has loads of nice assets but he doesnt want to sell them or get stripped of them by the IRS,
and i dont blame him as his 20+ cars will have good collector value in a few years time as they will be low milage because he cant drive ;)

I have absolutely no respect for someone worth hundreds of millions and feels he needs to hold back $20 million which is a drop in the ocean to him. Greedy ****. That alone makes me want McGregor to take him out. Of course, that won't happen.

Soldato
Mayweather looked great yesterday. I think he has to be the favourite now. Connors cockyness isn't working on him at all. it's clear his camp spent a lot of time going over Connors mind games and how to not give a ****.

Soldato
Mayweather looked great yesterday. I think he has to be the favourite now. Connors cockyness isn't working on him at all. it's clear his camp spent a lot of time going over Connors mind games and how to not give a ****.
Has to be the favourite now?

He's always been the favourite! He'd need to have turned up to the weigh in on crutches to not be favourite :p

Soldato
Mayweather seems so relaxed it could be his downfall he may not take McGregor seriously, don't get me wrong I want to see McGregor get beaten but end of day there is a chance he could pull it off

Soldato
Mayweather seems so relaxed it could be his downfall he may not take McGregor seriously, don't get me wrong I want to see McGregor get beaten but end of day there is a chance he could pull it off

Mayweather is so calculating though, he always takes fights seriously, I mean look at the shape he's in! Ridiculous for 40 and after two years of 'retirement'. He also could not stomach losing that O... especially to someone who's not even a boxer... it's just not going to happen.

Soldato
Someone asked for radio coverage I think.

Just seen Bunce's interview who will be doing live coverage also from the arena

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b094dvjq

Edit* Actually that's a link to the program that goes online after. Basically it's on 5 Live...

That's great news. I'll be listening to that. It won't be as good as watching but it's better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom