Destiny 2

Associate
I got the Vigilance Wing exotic tonight and its amazing in PVP. I could let them start shooting first and still down them from half energy, felt like I was cheating.

The PS4 clan is coming along nicely, keep seeing clan xp pop ups every so often from everyone levelling away. If anyone hasn't joined and needs a clan then make yourself a member. I think there's 70 odd members at the minute. I'm going to send some friend requests to clan members when I get time.

How do we join the PS4 OCUK clan?

PSN: armoursingh

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the Vigilance Wing exotic tonight and its amazing in PVP. I could let them start shooting first and still down them from half energy, felt like I was cheating.

The PS4 clan is coming along nicely, keep seeing clan xp pop ups every so often from everyone levelling away. If anyone hasn't joined and needs a clan then make yourself a member. I think there's 70 odd members at the minute. I'm going to send some friend requests to clan members when I get time.

Not sure how but id like to join psn Quinnaaay

Soldato
Does anybody else think the main villain is a bit rubbish?
You literally only see him in cut scenes, fight him once and then that's it. Utterly pointless.

Now I've finished the campaign and the game is opened up I'm quite enjoying it.

Crucible is still a load of turd. Reminds me of COD: one game I'm killing people no problem and the next game I can't kill anybody. Must be an Activision issue :p

Soldato
I didn't enjoy my first game in the crucible as I only had a crappy pulse rifle but I got a high impact auto rifle at the end of the game and it owns!

Soldato

Could you invite me please? I think the old ocuk clan is inactive.

Associate
Are the Xbox One guys still playing this? I used to play D1 with Gimp, Dhill, Yas, Jay, Jelly, Bert, Wardy etc.

I'm tempted to pick up D2, I put over 400 hours into the last game. So even though I eventually got bored it was well worth the investment. Don't get as much time to play any more.
Yep still around and playing Destiny 2 buddy. Would be good to get the ole' gang together again.

Associate

Thanks Davie, should have really put a link in my post. If we get the clan to the top there are some good perks to be had, every little helps n all that.

I also got the Skyburners Oath exotic yesterday and didn't realize how good it could potentially be (not tried it yet). After looking on youtube quite a few are saying its going to be good for the raid due to the extra damage on cabal and being able to shoot through phalanx shields. I'll give it a try tonight.

Try waiting until your as high as possible before doing the Nightfall or anything that give really good loot because after 265 things start getting tricky due to Engrams topping out.

May be small spoilers in video for the main story, nothing major though:

Another good video here for people who want to be raid ready:

Unfortunately I watched these too late and have done most of the powerful gear stuff at low level. If your not bothered about the raid this week then it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom