Destiny 2

Associate
Yes I’ve done that recently when the expansions were on offer. Just played through each one and enjoyed myself a lot. Some of the older content is vaulted and no longer playable so you might want to have a read up on what’s currently there.

This (vaulting) is part of the thing i don't understand. Do these bits have zero impact on other parts of the game, in regards to starting of at level/light zero then just working your way through? My guess is that all content is deleted on chronological basis, does that sound right?

Have you been playing solo? How much interaction from other players do you have to deal with? I liked D1 strikes if there wasn't someone just blasting through the level leaving me behind to do not much.

Soldato
This (vaulting) is part of the thing i don't understand. Do these bits have zero impact on other parts of the game, in regards to starting of at level/light zero then just working your way through? My guess is that all content is deleted on chronological basis, does that sound right?

Have you been playing solo? How much interaction from other players do you have to deal with? I liked D1 strikes if there wasn't someone just blasting through the level leaving me behind to do not much.
Yeah it gets deleted chronologically. You will go through some starting missions with each character to get you into the game with levels gear and weapons etc then you can just do whatever. I played all of it solo some of the mission strikes will put you with randoms but as some of that content is old I wasn’t matched with anyone so I solod them on my own. You are generally over levelled for some of the older stuff so it isn’t too bad. Some great sp content there if you just want to play some Destiny. All of the available expansions are good but the witch queen is particularly good. Don’t get me wrong it’s confusing as hell but I used a guide to help me go through each expansion after I bought them. Just googled how do i start this etc and it’s all there.

Back
Top Bottom