Destiny 2

Associate
Loved the first one and played it to death but when in a serious raiding clan the content seems to dry up very very quickly which is a shame as the raids they did release where some of the best I have ever seen.

My main hope is that this comes to PC at launch, has been plenty of speculation but sadly nothing confirmed or in concrete as of yet.

Soldato
If the Beta is like the last one it could be after E3 in June so could be sooner than we think. Trying not to be excited but I know I will buy it. For all its early flaws I still loved the first game. Still do.

Soldato
I enjoyed Destiny for a while, but the issue i had was finding ti to do raids, they could take a few hours and people had to go, or i had to so it never got finished, I will definitely take part in the Beta though to check it out.

Soldato
I would assume E3 for the main reveal, with follow up at Gamescom in August although that's only a few weeks from launch.

Really very excited to see what they do with this.

Ree

Ree

Associate
might bide my time for a while before buying this as i really dont wanna buy it over n over with the way the dlc is.

Associate
The only thing with waiting to buy it is that most of the content is meaningless by the time the next expansion comes along and the ship has sailed on all the good stuff. Its then even harder to get groups.

This is a day 1 for me, I've played Destiny more than any other game I think.

Soldato
Day one for me and if it comes out on PC I'll be buying it on there as well as the PS4. If it doesn't and it takes advantage of the PS4 Pro I may buy that as Destiny is the only game I play on PS4.

I enjoyed Destiny for a while, but the issue i had was finding ti to do raids, they could take a few hours and people had to go, or i had to so it never got finished, I will definitely take part in the Beta though to check it out.

If you use the LFG sites you should have no problem finding raiding groups in no time :)

Soldato
C7nh6ltWsAYr2EQ_zpsnm5v0tab.jpg

Soldato
Nope, not interested in another round of pay to play or lose your content from bungie, my money can go to other devs.

Associate
I'll buy this on release, enjoyed Destiny when I was playing with other doing the raids. Although not really got into the last expansion. I'll be surprised if we see a release this year though, and if we do I'd be worried by the amount of content.

Soldato
Looking forward to this. Destiny is probably my most played game the past couple of years. The business model may not suit everyone but the hours spent vs the cost is a no brainier for me. Half the fun is playing the game as it evolves throughout the life cycle.

Associate
I'll definitely pick this up. Had some fun times in Destiny running various things in groups and look forward to more in Destiny 2.

Associate

Would definitely recommend trying to get the raids done if you can, best part of the game IMO

Day one for me and if it comes out on PC I'll be buying it on there as well as the PS4. If it doesn't and it takes advantage of the PS4 Pro I may buy that as Destiny is the only game I play on PS4.

Same for me, hype is real!!

Back
Top Bottom