Pre-Purchase Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Only £54.99

Soldato
OP
Nice one, will check how it is comparing to Fifa before deciding which to go for.

I am installing Fifa demo now.

I purchased Fifa 17 last year and although I enjoy the overall "matchday presentation" of FIFA better than PES, PES is hands down the better game of football and always has been in my opinion.

The only reason I went with Fifa last year was because Konami fed us a second rate PC version.. AGAIN.

I also found "The Journey" an interesting concept HOWEVER, it was flawed on soo many levels so not too bothered about missing out on that this year.

Soldato
Can the PC version be modded for names and kits like the old ones (on console too) could, or is it all locked like the current console versions?

Last edited:
Soldato
Been out of the loop for PES for the last 10 years or so. Where is the best place to download the option file ? Or which is the best one to have ?

Soldato
Folded and purchased it from CDkeys, I saw it had regional restrictions (i.e not India etc) but despite having not changed my store from the UK and GBP since living overseas (I travel too much and use my laptop for steam when overseas) I wasnt able to activate it.

IP address issue maybe? Never had this problem before with regionally restricted games whilst living overseas.

I wont ever risk using a VPN to activate steam titles, so in the end requested a refund and purchased it elsewhere (truely global key) for about 28 quid, activated fine.

Soldato
I bought the Barca premuim edition thing from CDKeys for £25 and it actevated in Steam perfectly fine.
Now, does anyone know what the hell is up with all the network errors? I cannot do a thing online with it, even launching local matches it keeps hanging and moaning that it cannot connect online.
IDGG error code.
Cannot verify account is another error.

Is it a typical bad launch where the volume of people plus a jittery dev trying to fix a million launches is resulting in this problem for everyone or am I missing something obvious myself?

Back
Top Bottom