Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
Russian credit. Check hotdeals, very easy to do!

For those that got the ultimate edition did you buy a 2500 and a 1000 rubles card?

Shown as

Xbox Live - payment card 2500 rubles + Gift
Xbox Live - payment card 1000 rubles + Gift

I take it I should pay in Rubles? Cheers

Caporegime
OP
For those that got the ultimate edition did you buy a 2500 and a 1000 rubles card?

Shown as

Xbox Live - payment card 2500 rubles + Gift
Xbox Live - payment card 1000 rubles + Gift

I take it I should pay in Rubles? Cheers

Correct, that's what I just did. I tried to pay in USD, but it kept defaulting to rubles, so when it came to checkout and I did a currency conversion it was even cheaper than the USD amount. All done and just got my order confirmation.

Associate
Correct, that's what I just did. I tried to pay in USD, but it kept defaulting to rubles, so when it came to checkout and I did a currency conversion it was even cheaper than the USD amount. All done and just got my order confirmation.

Thanks for that - does this look right?

DQMUhCEl.png.jpg

Do I need to change the region or anything on my Xbox?

Edit: Just checked my barclaycard and its showing as £44.43 inc fees. TBH I'm amazed that they even let the payment through!

Caporegime
OP
Yeah that looks like mine.

I don't know about the region think (I don't think so) as I haven't been home since I bought the game to check, but I imagine it's downloading as I speak.

Says it unlocks at 22:00 on the 28th.....would be cool if that's tonight, will be able to play it.

Associate
OOoooohh - Thanks so much for your help!

I was sweating for a minute there. its all a bit dodgy.

My boy will be over the moon that we have it. Was gonna order the steel book from game but this worked out even better!!

Caporegime
OP
I'm sure it's a mammoth install so I doubt I'll have it ready for then :( - It'll give me something to look forward to tomorrow though.

Yeah, it's around 90Gb, lol. And I think that's the base game, then there is the day one car pack and Hoonigan pack so probably easily 100Gb, I don't think my console has that much free space, hah.

Soldato
I've got this twice because I'm weird like that. I'm one of those people who always prefers to have a physical copy and since I managed to pick up physical ultimate for £65 I thought why not. Problem is that I also want it on PC, since I will play it on both platforms, so I ended up buying the digital standard edition for £23 from the Russian store. Works out to only £8 more than RRP of Ultimate anyway.

Anyway, PC download and install was 99GB and on the Xbox it was 'only' 67GB. I shouldn't need to use my disc at all, but I'm still intrigued as to how much you end up having to download if you do a full disc install.

Typically my Ultimate retail arrived today. First time I've ever got a game early, but it won't work until tomorrow anyway, but to top it off I'm in Belgium until Saturday. Oh well.

Soldato
Admittedly I haven't tried it but I'm pretty sure the game won't even be able to start up without doing an update so obviously once you get online it'll refuse to run before release date. Since the digital download is 67GB and the disc could obviously only have 50GB or so on it, I'd expect there to still be a fair download to do even for disc users. Unless the data on the disc is compressed, I guess.

Soldato
folded this morning and bought it, was going to hold of till after i got my One X, what i didnt realise when i set it away is that it is now downloading on 2 xbox ones and my PC, so its going to kick my internet for around 300gb today, hope its done on at least one of them by the time i get home.

Soldato
I've just completed the 1st Seeker Championship (Rise of the Supercar), really enjoyed the first 4 races.

I decided to start with that one as you only get one free car, i might as well pick up a 950,000 1993 Mclaren F1, rather than a cheap hot hatch :)

Playing with No assists, Pro difficulty with races set to long (7 laps) with no mods on i'm earning around 65k a race which is pretty good.

I'll be saving my x25 VIP +100% boosts for 50 lap races when i want to get some expensive cars.

I'll be sharing my tunes as normal, all will be Homologated tunes, the F1 will be the first one.

Back
Top Bottom