Good upcoming games we might not have heard about?

Associate
Are there any upcoming games that arent so famous?

Personally i'm really looking forward to whatever Ken Levine is coming up with at Ghost Story, although it will probably be all over the news when its out I dont hear anything about it.

Any others that are slipping under the radar?

Oh, on that note, system shock III & remake. woop !!!!

Soldato
The only thing that's caught my eye is Blasphemous. I didn't back the kickstarter but I'll be interested to see how it turns out.
Yeah, looks great that one. Spotted some of the artwork on twitter a few months back, and then saw Jim Sterling's coverage earlier this week.

A couple of others:

Huntdown
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/07/huntdown-preview-retro-game/
Contra/Midnight Resistance style 'run & gun'. Looks pretty sweet.

My Memory of Us

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...us-is-a-holocaust-story-with-robots-and-hmmm/
A holocaust (note: not The Holocaust) based story involving flying robots. Polish made and inspired by the stories of their own grandparents' lives during Nazi occupation. Looks lovely and sounds haunting.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd say Frozen Synapse 2, but I think most people have at least heard of the original. Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to Ruiner, although being published by Devolver means it will probably get plenty of coverage. Also keeping an eye on They Are Billions - a kind of RTS, city building, base defense game, set in a steampunk zombie apocalypse.

Associate
OP
I'd say Frozen Synapse 2, but I think most people have at least heard of the original. Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to Ruiner, although being published by Devolver means it will probably get plenty of coverage. Also keeping an eye on They Are Billions - a kind of RTS, city building, base defense game, set in a steampunk zombie apocalypse.

never heard of frozen synapse. Saw Ruiner before - Devolver or any smaller studio is fine, i'm more interested in a thread for games from quieter studios who might be working on cool things i havent heard about.

they are billions looks cool too, i like the idea

Back
Top Bottom