PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I feel so stupid. You guys ever look up at the players left number and it not process correctly in your brain? In the heat of battle I looked up and saw the number 2, my brain processed it as two opponents left. I went to go hunt down the imaginary second opponent and some noob I had pinned down shoots me in the back for the win. So embarrassing. I bet if that guy watched the replay he was like what the heck is this guy doing? :o
BTW it appears the client randomly switches your region. Logged on today and found Asia was selected. It's like come on Blueballs entertainment, you can't even do that right? I wish they would make it to remember your view perspective setting. No one that plays FPP is going to play TPP, stupid default.

Associate
My god the way vehicles are designed in this game is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in gaming. Not even the fact that a 1 foot bump can make your vehicle do a mid-air 360 roll. If you get out of a vehicle next to a building, you can be killed. If you get out of a vehicle that isn't completely stopped and is moving at 0.1 MPH you can be killed. The most ridiculous trash I've ever seen.

Associate
Anyone having problems with the shadow play highlights feature not working anymore?

Mine did work, however since the new Nvida driver update and pubg 1.0, it no longer seems to be doing anything.

Tried reinstalling the drivers, still the same.

Soldato
My god the way vehicles are designed in this game is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in gaming. Not even the fact that a 1 foot bump can make your vehicle do a mid-air 360 roll. If you get out of a vehicle next to a building, you can be killed. If you get out of a vehicle that isn't completely stopped and is moving at 0.1 MPH you can be killed. The most ridiculous trash I've ever seen.

Alt+F4. Go to steam, go to library then PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS right click and uninstall. Problem Solved :D

Associate
Anyone having problems with the shadow play highlights feature not working anymore?

Mine did work, however since the new Nvida driver update and pubg 1.0, it no longer seems to be doing anything.

I have the same problem though I haven't tried reinstalling drivers though. Ever since the driver update it hasn't worked for me at all properly.

Associate

Yes mines the same unfortunately

wnb

wnb

Soldato

Yeah, I end up choppy video with what look like 16fps.

Back
Top Bottom