Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I got to and from work today in my C30 T5 in AS3...just slow and steady.

Or may be those Swedes just know how to build a car for the snow!

I'm more concerned about other people's driving than I am my own. I'm less concerned about the car and more about the driver.

I can't imagine you'd have been as content about your travel today if you'd been stuck for hours on the A34 where a van driver died and two others are critical.

Caporegime
I'm more concerned about other people's driving than I am my own. It's also less about the car and more about the driver.

I can't imagine you'd have been as content about your travel today if you'd been stuck for hours on the A34 where a van driver died and two others are critical.

I may have a different opinion had i had to drive 130 miles to the airport but my flight (and the whole holiday) was cancelled so I can only say what I did today, which was what I said….as opposed to speculating what might have happened.

Of course, I could have died on the way to the airport or got there without any problem but we wouldn't know.

Soldato
A4j8lyF.png

HRlmVZM.jpg

7jZByV3.jpg

p7vC4AA.jpg

Didn't believe the hype so like a donut I drove all the way to the Midlands to have some work carried out on my car...... I will never drive in this sort of weather again!

Soldato
I may have a different opinion had i had to drive 130 miles to the airport but my flight (and the whole holiday) was cancelled so I can only say what I did today, which was what I said….as opposed to speculating what might have happened.

Of course, I could have died on the way to the airport or got there without any problem but we wouldn't know.

That sucks :( does your insurance cover the holiday cancellation?

Caporegime
That sucks :( does your insurance cover the holiday cancellation?

Don't need to as they cancelled it so I just get a full refund of the whole thing. It's like I never booked it in the first place, except I have a packed suitcase and a couple hundred euros that I don't need (for now).

I did buy a bunch of supplies in case i get stuck in the car, cereal bars, nuts and jerky.

Man of Honour
Love how this shot came out:

IMG_4207.jpg~original

Really happy with decision to go orange calipers and black wheel centres and along with the satin wheels it just gives the car a more premium look, certainly I prefer anyway which is what matters. :)

Wheels much better. Looks great but one small thing....

...would it look even better with the lower black area by the exhausts in blue....??

We need a Photoshoppy

Back
Top Bottom