Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
xmq.jpg

Took the mx5 for a spin, sat in cold for over two weeks and started on first crank. Proud of it :D

Love that car to bits.

Don't mind the girlfriend trolling the picture lol.

Soldato
I have not got another picture of it and its just angles however the wheels etc do work i just not sure on color, anybody who has seen it says they are fine

shes around 395 bhp, i am aiming to upgrade the charger for a TTS one and chase the 500 bhp number. Torque is low but then she weighs around 1200 kg so you dont need it. Its more fun than you would think

Edit, front number plate is in window, not where i put it its how i got it and a thing i probably will resolve

EDIT 2, vtec is around 5k rpm and the noise is something else, i have had V8's / v10s for the last few years, the noise of this is on par if your a "engine" man really is something special

Engine bay

6_9aaf186029e7dff5c9369964a7b2cad68407f7f8 by Ross c, on Flickr

Soldato
Optimal buying time passed ages ago. :( :p

They still offer much awesomeness for the money. Shame that they’re not as cheap as they were. I did 30k in mine and sold it for what I bought it for. The only mod was removing the air box lid for extra induction noise!

@Regy53 - tremendous example you have there! Looks very clean and with close to 400 hp it must be insanely fast! I like the wheel style but I’d have them in a more conservative silver colour I think... or bronze :D

Back
Top Bottom