Soldato
Yea except now it's usually a fake tan, or they just laid in a sunbed for a while :p

But it's bad for your skin anyway, being in the sun and getting burned all the time will age skin quicker. All these tanned bimbo are going to be super wrinkly later on.

Soldato
Yea except now it's usually a fake tan, or they just laid in a sunbed for a while :p

But it's bad for your skin anyway, being in the sun and getting burned all the time will age skin quicker. All these tanned bimbo are going to be super wrinkly later on.
I've looked like i just came back from holiday for about a month now, just from laying in the sun here! :p

Don
Is that pic in the spoiler tag in the OP supposed to be an unrealistic body standard nowadays? ie : not overweight

:(

I think the point was the "toblerone triangle", but many women (regardless of weight) cannot have such a gap purely based on their genetic make-up, smaller hips. The triangle is the unrealistic standard, not the weight

Permabanned
I remember when I was in my twenties meeting the parents of a girl who I was dating. I had just come back from two weeks in Beirut with a Lebanese friend of mine and tan easily at the best of times. I overheard her father mumbling in their hallway "Is he foreign?" She replied, "No, he's just been on holiday in Beirut". Her father then said, "Hmmm, looks like he works on the bloody roads".

Never forgotten it and I always think of it when I hear of English men talking of their desire to get a sun tan as a holiday requisite :)

Caporegime
I think the point was the "toblerone triangle", but many women (regardless of weight) cannot have such a gap purely based on their genetic make-up, smaller hips. The triangle is the unrealistic standard, not the weight

except its not, its more natural, the narrow hips are a consequence of unnatural intervention over the decades in births

Caporegime
I saw the clip the other day when that tall, dark Chad came into Love Island and all the blokes looked uncomfortable and the girls were fawning, it's over for you in 2018 if you aren't running Mediterranean game.

Also remember, your looks are your personality:

4aLA5NV.png

Soldato
Love Island makes me sick - Garbage TV created for the vain and the egotistical.

I feel bad for kids growing up these days - They're all watching this trash, and I can't imagine it's good for them. It's almost like added peer pressure.

Caporegime
Love Island makes me sick - Garbage TV created for the vain and the egotistical.

I feel bad for kids growing up these days - They're all watching this trash, and I can't imagine it's good for them. It's almost like added peer pressure.

My GF watched it for the first time last night, God, after an hour my head was hurting.

Although the voice over guy makes me think of Scrooge McDuck on crack.

Soldato
It's cheap TV which is easy to make, which is why we keep seeing these shows.

Find a bunch of random morons and put them in front of a camera, done. It would only be interesting if some absolute psychopath slips through the net and starts murdering the other guests.

There is **** all worth watching on terrestrial channels now.

Don
except its not, its more natural, the narrow hips are a consequence of unnatural intervention over the decades in births

I didn't mention whether it is natural or not, but it is an unrealistic standard for a considerable number of women purely based on their genetics. For some women, regardless of their weight, they will never achieve this "look".

Back
Top Bottom