Spec me a shooter!

Soldato
Okay I know there are tons but I'm after something like doom 2016 release and the new wolfenstein as they were a blast to play.

Is there anything you can think of? Some one said hard reset but it was bland dull and boring in the brief 30mins I played.

Soldato
metro series? it's not a complete run and gun blastfest but it does have hoardes of nazi's, communists, monsters and other assorted bad guys to wade through if you choose to play that way, plus the plot is awesome.

or the borderlands series, plenty of action of the blowing stuff up with over the top weaponry style play.

Soldato
OP
I loved borderlands 1+2 but pre sequel just didn't click I did have no one to do it with in Co op though which didn't help :( so much so never finished it

Soldato
OP
Have you played the other Wolfenstein games? Bioshock Infinite is pretty decent as well.
Played the most recent ones and the one from yonks ago return to Castle wolfenstein I loved that one :)

I also loved soldier of fortune 2 double helix back in the day.

It just seem we don't get many run n gun pure shooters out there now :(

Associate
Possibly not exactly what you want but Prey, Dishonored 1/2 and the Bioshock games? Maybe even the F.E.A.R trilogy which can be had for a bargain price on Fanatical.

Soldato
Played the most recent ones and the one from yonks ago return to Castle wolfenstein I loved that one :)

I also loved soldier of fortune 2 double helix back in the day.

It just seem we don't get many run n gun pure shooters out there now :(

Yeah, Return was great. I remember playing it back in the day. I've only recently finished The New Collosus. Superb game. That part where you audition for the film role was hilarious. But yep, there's a distinct lack of quality, Doom'esque shooters these days.

Soldato
OP
Possibly not exactly what you want but Prey, Dishonored 1/2 and the Bioshock games? Maybe even the F.E.A.R trilogy which can be had for a bargain price on Fanatical.
Finished prey I wouldn't say its close to style I'm referring but I do appreciate the suggestions :)

I have Dishonoured 2 still sealed for my ps4, fear games now they were amazing!

Back
Top Bottom