58% of all rapes in Sweden committed by immigrants

Commissario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZh4xq4A3XU&t

Sargons take.

Where the hell are people getting hand grendades from anyway!?

The likes of the ex soviet states, same as a lot of the other military stuff, it's quite easy to smuggle stuff when you're talking land borders where you can't have air tight security, and once it's into the EU it's just a case of not doing anything stupid whilst transporting it.

IIRC a lot of it is being moved by organised gangs from the ex soviet states, who often had a lot of experience smuggling stuff the other way.

Soldato
I don't understand bthr relevsrel of your link. Seems completely unrelated to Sweden,let alone your desired title which has nothing to do with the article ypy Linked to.

So, does Chris the racist Wilson, only care about Sami rapes?

I think you fully understand my point about aboriginal Australians despite your claims otherwise ....

The use of the term 'indegenous' for groups of people is facing increasing difficulties where science is establishing that a lot of these 'indigenous' peoples may of themselves replaced or consumed prior human groups (as appears to be the case with the Aboriginals Australians) or that these people might not actually be as 'indegenous' as previously thought as they show signs of relatively recent influxes...

So the question I have is why you apparently accept that the Sami are 'indegenous' despite showing some more recent additions from other ethnic groups but yet sneer at the suggestion that there could be such a thing as an 'indegenous' brit when, like the Sami, the majoroity of 'white' British people have DNA that can largely be traced back domestically thousands of years...?

In the brits case back to the beaker people in the bronze age (800bc - 2500bc)

Personally I suspect this is because you have bought into the popular 'progressive' narrative that ...

1) Europe has (fairly uniquely) been a continent with masses of migration (whilst most of the rest of the world was populated with indegenious 'people of colour')

And that

2) therefore people shouldn't object to mass migration of people into parts of Europe since the 1950's from outside of Europe as the scale of this movement of peoples just represents 'business as normal' for these parts of Europe.

Personally I think using the term 'indegenious' for describing a group of people is a bit like using the term 'race'.... I. E likely to be a problem as science tells us more about our origins....

I prefer the use of a term like 'longstanding geographical heritage' instead...

and by that measure the 'white' population of Sweden almost all have a relatively high degree of longstanding geographical heritage in the area now known as Sweden or at least in its immediate neighbouring countries.

Last edited:
Associate
The likes of the ex soviet states, same as a lot of the other military stuff, it's quite easy to smuggle stuff when you're talking land borders where you can't have air tight security, and once it's into the EU it's just a case of not doing anything stupid whilst transporting it.

IIRC a lot of it is being moved by organised gangs from the ex soviet states, who often had a lot of experience smuggling stuff the other way.

I can't find it now, but I read an article showing that a lot of the illegal guns used in Sweden come from the Balkans.

Caporegime
You seem more concerned about violent thugs than the victim of the stabbing, have many people died to these "violent thugs" yet?

The thread had already gone it’s couse by the time I read it, hence replying specifically to CWs post. ;)

I’m concerned about all violence, not just the violence of people of don't like.

As for how many? Germany has a problem with the far right (as the UK does). People affiliated with then have killed quite a few over the last couple of years and regularly assault people. In fact just the releasing of foreign names appears to have tipped a fair few over the edge and made them assault ethnic minorities.

As mentioned they’re violent thugs, I don’t condone their actions, nor do I condone the actions of any rapists in Sweden. That appears to be different to several members of this forum who seem to be happy to condone the actions of the far right.

Caporegime
Permabanned
But the end result is Merkel hasn't got a bleedin' clue in many many cases, who has arrived, where they have arrived from, or what their intent is.

Attacks by migrants hardly gain any air time now on the sympathetic channels, the BBC main news barely touched on this, so commonplace is attempted murder by ethnics.

"The suspect in Friday's knife attack at Amsterdam's central railway station had a "terrorist motive" and is believed to have acted alone, police in the Netherlands said Saturday.
Police said the suspect is a 19-year-old Afghan man who lives in Germany. Police would only identify him as Jawed S.
Two US citizens were stabbed, US and Dutch authorities said Saturday. The victims were seriously injured but are not in critical condition, the Amsterdam mayor's office said.
Police shot the suspect after the stabbings. A police spokesman told CNN the teenage suspect remains in a hospital, where he will be questioned later Saturday with the help of a translator.
Police in Amsterdam said they are in "intensive contact" with their German counterparts on the case. German authorities did a search of the suspect's house, where they found and seized data storage items that will be analyzed, police said."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/01/europe/amsterdam-train-station-incident/index.html

Caporegime
Which destroys that argument.

Merkel “invited” refugees in, not the economic migrants.

The majority of those being trafficked across the Mediterranean sea by NGO's are economic migrants. Do you think Merkel and other leftist governments like the Spanish will refuse them entry/asylum?

Caporegime
Which destroys that argument.

Merkel “invited” refugees in, not the economic migrants.

But they all flooded in together also "destroys" based on a reporters use of language rather than numbers is a bit silly

In the Lower Saxony figures, 17% of crimes attributed to migrants were suspected of being committed by North Africans.

This group, which makes up less than 1% of the state's migrant population, has little chance of achieving legal status in Germany.

So they're still responsible for a lot of the crime just some gauge reporting means its not exactly clear who is doing what

Soldato
Taking in immigrants from a poor country and filling richer countries with them is certainly a recipe for disaster, the core reason being that even a prison is a more luxurious abode than the life they are coming from. But what everyone needs to understand is that socioeconomic collapse is an inevitability. The mass importation is simply an externalisation/blaming mechanism. Same as brexit.

Caporegime
The majority of those being trafficked across the Mediterranean sea by NGO's are economic migrants. Do you think Merkel and other leftist governments like the Spanish will refuse them entry/asylum?

The current movement of a few thousand across the mediterranean by NGO's has nothing to do with what we're talking about here though is it. It's a minor sideshow compare to the hundreds of thousands that entered through Greece during the height of the Civil war.

And will they be granted entry? Possibly? Will they be granted asylum? Most of them aren't no. I believe its something in the region of 90%+ are rejected when coming from North Africa.

But they all flooded in together also "destroys" based on a reporters use of language rather than numbers is a bit silly

So they're still responsible for a lot of the crime just some gauge reporting means its not exactly clear who is doing what

Not really. The vast majority of those that came in through Greece were from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. The ones committing most of the crimes are economic migrants coming across the med, largely into Italy, France and Spain. They've been coming for decades but the numbers increased significantly after we helped destroy the Libyan government - who we had an agreement with to keep most of them in North Africa. Worth pointing out that the flow of migrants/refugees has dropped significantly in the last year or so, back to pre civil war numbers.

They're responsible for some of the crime yes, how much, we don't know.

Permabanned
German authorities say murder trials against migrants were up by a third last year. A so called 15 year old, estimated to be actually as much as twenty years of age was tried anonymously as a juvenile in a juvenile court, for murder as a scientific age assessment was deemed too intrusive. They are not even sure if he is actually from Afghanistan as he claims. Like thousands of others he is a total unknown taken on trust rapidly shattered by their actions. Found guilty but as a juvenile only gets eight and a half years in prison. Probably out in less than five, age still unverified. He cold bloodedly murdered his 15 year old female child victim in public.

"A failed asylum seeker has been jailed by a German court for eight-and-a-half years for stabbing his 15-year-old ex-girlfriend to death after she broke up with him.

The defendant, identified only as Abdul Mobin D due to German privacy laws, received a jail term by a juvenile court in the western town of Landau today.

The verdict came a week after violent anti-immigrant protests erupted in the eastern city of Chemnitz over the fatal stabbing of a German national, allegedly by a Syrian and an Iraqi.

Abdul Mobin D admitted in court to stabbing the girl, identified only as Mia V, at a drugstore in the town of Kandel on December 27 last year."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-years-stabbing-girl-15-death-Germany.html

And people wonder at and criticize the people of Chemnitz for protesting mad Merkel's insane actions, and seem bemused by the steady rise of the Right across Europe.

Permabanned
Whoever accepted he was 15 when he entered Germany wants flogging they must be bent. They now have this young girl's blood on their hands. I would question her parents in allowing a 15 year old girl to associate with him too however.

Soldato

seems unlikely.

Soldato

seems unlikely.

The science doesn't agree with your preconceived ideas however

The migration of people associated with the Beaker culture from continental Europe into Britain at the end of the Neolithic period (around 4,000 years ago) remains the most significant event to shape the genetics of subsequent populations on the island.

The 'white' people of the UK and more widely in Europe have been sold a lie by politicians and activists keen to normalise previously unprecedented levels of inward migration.

Permabanned
"BERLIN (AP) — Germany's top security official says mistakes were made in the cases of two asylum-seekers who have been implicated in the slaying of a German man that sparked large-scale far-right protests in Chemnitz.

Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said Tuesday that poor communication between Germany's migration office and other authorities meant the deadline was missed to return Iraqi Yousif A. to Bulgaria, the country responsible for his case under European rules that migrants must apply for asylum where they first enter the EU.

Seehofer says there were also cooperation issues in the case of Syrian Alaa S.

Both men, whose last names weren't disclosed, are held on manslaughter charges. The Aug. 26 fatal stabbing of 35-year-old Daniel Hillig has sparked anti-migrant protests that shocked many in Germany and beyond."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ster-mistakes-made-in-chemnitz-suspects-cases

Marvellous, more blood on their hands, how many more like this are illegally at large in the EU? If the right number were being deported there'd be a constant series of airline flights 24 hours a day, full of illegals. Situation already totally out of control and worsening daily..

Back
Top Bottom