"Racist Oaf"

Soldato
That's how a judge described 43 year old Leighton Johnson in court today after finding him guilty of causing racially aggravated alarm or distress for giving a Nazi salute to Spurs fans during a match at the Liberty Stadium in April last year.

"Your behaviour was that of a racist oaf and you made a clown of yourself giving evidence during your trial."

Must admit it made me chuckle, it's not often you hear a Judge speak so frankly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45396714

Caporegime
It just baffles me that in a time when crime is exploding and authorities are complaining about a lack of resources for serious crime what little we do have is being wasted on stuff like this. I'd be more worried about the rising anti-semitism among the left/Labour party and the increasing numbers of middle eastern immigrants than some idiot trying to wind opposition fans up at a football match. Priorities today are just upside down and back to front.

Caporegime
It just baffles me that in a time when crime is exploding and authorities are complaining about a lack of resources for serious crime what little we do have is being wasted on stuff like this. I'd be more worried about the rising anti-semitism among the left/Labour party and the increasing numbers of middle eastern immigrants than some idiot trying to wind opposition fans up at a football match. Priorities today are just upside down and back to front.

Yep. Crime is exploding lately but let's go check peoples' eyesight when driving. Wtf :confused:

Soldato

They are going for easy wins to buff statistics. The real criminals know how to make it difficult.

Soldato
OP
I often wonder, how desperate does someone have to get to defend a man playing Nazi?

There was a time when British men, real British men, fought Nazi ideology. How times have changed.

Seems a bit harsh, he was only waving to a family member about going for a cigarette

That made me chuckle too. He actually thought he could pull the wool with that. :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I often wonder, how desperate does someone have to get to defend a man playing Nazi?

There was a time when British men, real British men, fought Nazi ideology. How times have changed.

There was a time when Brits understood when someone was being serious or just trying to be antagonist towards opposition football fans. Who has defended him? my point is that it's a waste of resources prosecuting him and there's more/worse anti-semitism today than idiots at football matches. Given recent events it'll be far worse for Jews if Labour ever get elected.

Soldato
Are you under the impression that the police can only take on one case at a time or something?

Take a moment, sit down and think how much work, effort and money has gone in taking this man to court over him doing a salute that lasted a few seconds and that unless you are super really sensitive, no one really cares about, whoever saw the guy doing it, likely forgot about it few minutes later and if anyone remembered, they likely thought he was "something we not allowed to say in OC)".

Should we go around arresting everyone and their dog for doing one?

Personally, I think the idea of the crime he got charged with is really dumb and part of the PC crap we have to deal with, but if we have to go around making it against the law, an officer should had a little word with him after the game and left it like that. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Thank goodness our police and Court priorities are being sorted.

Hope no murderers, rapists, muggers or other violent people dare do the Hitler salute else they could be in far more serious trouble!

Soldato
OP
There was a time when Brits understood when someone was being serious or just trying to be antagonist towards opposition football fans. Who has defended him? my point is that it's a waste of resources prosecuting him and there's more/worse anti-semitism today than idiots at football matches. Given recent events it'll be far worse for Jews if Labour ever get elected.

Ah, "he's not a racist *****, he was joking."

Doesn't wash any more by the looks of it. That's a shame.

Play with feathers, get your bum tickled.

Permabanned

In actual reality none of this is true.

Soldato
I wonder, does this now mean the police will be arresting everyone when a few thousand supporters all start hissing when Spurs come to town or they're down at Wembley?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

<sticks head in thread>

Sees usual alt-right posters responding

<leaves thread>

Back
Top Bottom