"Racist Oaf"

Caporegime
There was a time when Brits understood when someone was being serious or just trying to be antagonist towards opposition football fans. Who has defended him? my point is that it's a waste of resources prosecuting him and there's more/worse anti-semitism today than idiots at football matches. Given recent events it'll be far worse for Jews if Labour ever get elected.

Was that the time football was rife with hooliganism and gang fights were common after every match?

Soldato
OP
"I'll fight for anyone's right to give a Nazi salute to supporters of a club with Jewish links."

Imagine thinking like that.

Soldato
It just baffles me that in a time when crime is exploding and authorities are complaining about a lack of resources for serious crime what little we do have is being wasted on stuff like this. I'd be more worried about the rising anti-semitism among the left/Labour party and the increasing numbers of middle eastern immigrants than some idiot trying to wind opposition fans up at a football match. Priorities today are just upside down and back to front.
Can you tell me which incident or set of incidents has got you so worried about this because you've never struck me as the sort to be overly concerned about hate crime, so, presumably, it must be terrible.

Soldato
Is community service worse than a suspended sentence?

(Answer = no Yadda, it isn't, I got it wrong sorry pal. :))

Well, technically the 3rd assault guy got a suspended sentence and 150 hours of community service. Which is still stupidly lenient.

Soldato
OP
Well, technically the 3rd assault guy got a suspended sentence and 150 hours of community service. Which is still stupidly lenient.

I agree, it does seem extremely lenient but a suspended sentence if far more serious than community service alone.

Soldato
I often wonder, how desperate does someone have to get to defend a man playing Nazi?

There was a time when British men, real British men, fought Nazi ideology. How times have changed.

That made me chuckle too. He actually thought he could pull the wool with that. :confused:
Oh **** off with that, one thing I hate about left wingers right wingers and any politicians who bring it up. None of you have any idea what those who fought in ww2 fought for, and if you do it’s for a very few people. Stop trying to use the thing they gave most, their lives and youths for your political opinions. Most probably fought for their loved ones and because they had no other choice. Not for some moron on the internet to make a political point 70 years later.

Soldato
OP
Oh **** off with that, one thing I hate about left wingers right wingers and any politicians who bring it up. None of you have any idea what those who fought in ww2 fought for, and if you do it’s for a very few people. Stop trying to use the thing they gave most, their lives and youths for your political opinions. Most probably fought for their loved ones and because they had no other choice. Not for some moron on the internet to make a political point 70 years later.

They didn't fight for some entitled ***** to throw Nazi salutes at Jews on home soil, that's for sure. You **** off.

Soldato
OP
Nice pic, but not everyone who fought for the axis was a Nazi. It kind of proves the point that you have no idea what people really fought for.

Oh there we are then, that must mean Nazi salutes are ok.

Edit: They called it "Nazi Germany" for a reason, don't be so pedantic.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ask the Duck of Sussex.

Why?

Edit:

As there is no reply, I'll answer on your behald. :)

"Well Yadda, he wore a Nazi uniform in a fancy dress party!"

Ok, so he did. Just as many folk have done, in jest. I mean *real jest*, not racism/facism dressed up as humour.

Take for example the late Spike Milligan, who served in WW2 with the Royal Artillery (and was actually wounded in battle). A comedian known for this sketch, among many.

Now, can anyone spot the difference in intent between the above sketch, or a fancy dress party, and the actions of the throbber who is the subject of this thread?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
*snip*
Now, can anyone spot the difference in intent between the above sketch, or a fancy dress party, and the actions of the throbber who is the subject of this thread?

No?

Well I guess I'll have to eat this sausage alone.

Auf wiedersehen.

Back
Top Bottom