• Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP
Associate
Samsung charger arrived from CPW. Not bad for free :)

20180906_134331.png

Soldato
Went into my local CPW at lunch today, swapped an old S7 and got £310 for it against the Note9 sim free, quite happy with that.

No stock in store but is being delivered tomorrow at home.

avoid online, in store is the way forward

Associate
Went into my local CPW at lunch today, swapped an old S7 and got £310 for it against the Note9 sim free, quite happy with that.

No stock in store but is being delivered tomorrow at home.

avoid online, in store is the way forward

I'm going to pop in to town tomorrow and deal directly with CPW. I'm undecided if I'm going to wait for the 512gb variant to come out, from what I've read it's supposed to start shipping form a week today.

Soldato
I'm going to pop in to town tomorrow and deal directly with CPW. I'm undecided if I'm going to wait for the 512gb variant to come out, from what I've read it's supposed to start shipping form a week today.
Went to a cpw which was part of pc world shop and they told me the £200 extra trade in was pre order only and wasn’t budging from this.

So went to another full on cpw shop and they sorted it no worries. The lady said it was last few days left of this offer but not sure I believe her. Couldn’t se an expiry date anywhere.

Soldato
Got mine today im on a an EE max contract (yearly upgrade) so it cost me £10 to upgrade from my S8+, seems like they are trying to change the rules and make it more expensive to do though. Was trying to wait for the Pixel3XL or Mate 20 pro but have had the upgrade due since June and couldn't wait anymore.

Associate
No good next to the bed it's noisy as hell.

Already got a cheapy amazon charger next to the bed, so I'll be using it on my computer desk.

Gf has a Samsung charger which she bought with her S7 a few year ago and that's not made any noise? Only makes a whining sound if it's not sitting on the dock correctly and that's with an S9+. (according to her)

Soldato
Seems I've been paid off CPW and I'm missing the bonus £200....

Same here, received £350 for my Note 8 rather than the quoted £575. Just e-mailed them to see
what the story is.

EDIT

Just found this one the CPW website.

*Samsung Galaxy Note9 special offer:
Please note you can’t pre order your new phone online and trade in in store.

SIM free price based on regular RRP of £899. Any additional trade-in value will be given via cash / debit card. Full trade in offer available with selected working and non-working handsets limited to; Samsung Note (2,3,4,5,8), S7, S7 edge, S8, S8 Plus iPhone (6S, 7, 8) and Google Pixel (1 & 2). Trade in price is determined by whether the phone is working or non-working. To qualify for a working price the phone needs to power ON/OFF, have no missing pixels, damage, burnt LCD's, include battery and charges up, have no cracks or chips on screen, all working buttons, have no damage or faults to camera, have sound & vibrates, have no liquid damage, not be bent, miss shaped and have all parts. Any handsets that fail these conditions will be deemed Non-Working and pricing will be reflected. We will accept handsets that are water damaged, won't power up/work properly or have a chipped or cracked screen, case or missing buttons and includes battery and will be given a non-working value. We do not accept crushed handsets. For more information click here

Guessing there will be a debit card or such like coming in the post?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've spoken to the customer service team, the bonus for online trade-in's doesn't come with the payment for the phone, but will be sent in the next day or two. If you don't receive it within a week, then you'll have to contact them. :)

Associate
I received two separate payments from CPW for the online trade in of my S8+. The extra £200 arrived about an hour after.

Associate
I got good offer from Samsung UK and my old note 8 was 450 quids to trade in for new note 9 128gb dual sim and paid just 449 quid plus 2yrs warranty.. it was good offer I cannae refuse.. got yesterday plus I put my Samsung evoplus 256gb card..

Back
Top Bottom