OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 3 - Cars, Computers & Cosplay - Saturday 15th September 2018

OcUK Staff
We have also purchased the biggest gazebo we could find, to house the VR simulator, DJ and a place for people to gather if the shop gets too full. :)

Sgarrista
Commissario
I hope you'll have orderly queues for the shop, it's about time I break cover after 6 years and purchase some parts :cool:

No chance, its a free for all scrum. Gibbo throws a bunch of parts on the floor and a separate bunch of "discount stickers". Whatever you can grab and put a sticker on is what the discount comes out at.

You thought those USA black friday videos were shocking, you should see overclockers :D

Associate
@Gibbo While I feel it's sacrilege to post about PC Parts in motors, The AMD bundle I want to scrum to the front of the stores queue for is down as online only.
Since this meet is such a 'Special occasion' - I don't suppose I'd be able to order it in person on the day? :D

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo While I feel it's sacrilege to post about PC Parts in motors, The AMD bundle I want to scrum to the front of the stores queue for is down as online only.
Since this meet is such a 'Special occasion' - I don't suppose I'd be able to order it in person on the day? :D

Which bundle?

Back
Top Bottom