***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Where from and how much?
Im on the market for a duel battery mod and a new tank.
Current have Serpant Minis, but, well, new stuff is fun if there any good recommendation, unless the Mini is still one of the better ones then Ill stick with it.

Also any good Milkshake Concentrates about, Nova was my go to but they NEVER have any stock now.

Soldato
Anyone else tried cotton bacon prime? I put some in my Serpent SMM and what a difference from v2 - lasts ages, taste is better, wicks better. I know taste is subjective and juice dependent (jackamoo's blue slush) but I'll be sticking with it.

Yep its very good, using it at the moment.

Associate
Where from and how much?
Im on the market for a duel battery mod and a new tank.
Current have Serpant Minis, but, well, new stuff is fun if there any good recommendation, unless the Mini is still one of the better ones then Ill stick with it.

Also any good Milkshake Concentrates about, Nova was my go to but they NEVER have any stock now.

Paid £60 for the Mod and £12 for the juice

Soldato
Ordered the Dead Rabbit RTA last week. Didn't realise it was a pre-order so I have to wait until the end of the month to get it. Having said that I am looking forward to it and hope it is one of the better tanks for flavour.

Soldato
My Alien mod died last week after 2 years of heavy use. Screen faded and then got really hot while not being used and smelt burnt .

Just bought a new Alien as it was only £35 .

Associate
My Alien just died today as well. Got in the car to go to work and realised it wasn’t working. Had to run to the shops and get a pack of smokes

Not impressed as the alien is less than a year old. Keeps saying “ohm too low” and reading zero on everything. Played with the pins, did a hard reset but think it has blown inside.

As such frustratingly looking for i new mod I guess, was looking at the geek tech aegis but do you guys have any other suggestions? Back to my aincient sigelei 150w for now, forgot how damn big it was lol

Cheers

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a good travel vape set?

I go exploring in Ukraine every year and usually smoke fags as they are so cheap but would like to stick with vaping while I'm there.

I use a Wismec Reuleaux with a big tank Aspire Cleito. For travel and exploring, it's just too big for the job.

A mate had a great little set that had the tank along side the box but I don't know what the make is.

Any help much appreciated.

Don
OP
iStick Pico 21700 and a 25mm tank of your choice (I like the Melo 4 or the Ello).
Easily pocketable and because it takes a 21700 you can get a 4000mAh cell in there for all day vaping.

Soldato
I'm having a weird problem with liquids. I made my bottle shots so have bottles of 250ml juice at 10mg strength. When I first use a bottle, I can taste the liquid just fine, but the more I use a liquid, the less I taste until it reaches a stage where I can't taste it at all. Does anyone know what might be causing this? It is annoying and ruining my enjoyment of vaping. I can't afford to vape the 10ml bottles that cost £5 each as I'd go through them far too fast. Plus I squonk so changing flavours means re-wicking and cleaning out the squonk bottle which is a bit of a pain.

For reference, I'm using the Recurve RDA.

Soldato
Its a good video to be fair. You only have to see the insides of a cars windows that has been vaped in for any amount of time to realise all that sticky residue has to be sitting somewhere inside the body!
I have vaped for 5 years now and regularly cough up eliquid flavoured mucus which is somewhat concerning..

Permabanned
I'm having a weird problem with liquids. I made my bottle shots so have bottles of 250ml juice at 10mg strength. When I first use a bottle, I can taste the liquid just fine, but the more I use a liquid, the less I taste until it reaches a stage where I can't taste it at all. Does anyone know what might be causing this? It is annoying and ruining my enjoyment of vaping. I can't afford to vape the 10ml bottles that cost £5 each as I'd go through them far too fast. Plus I squonk so changing flavours means re-wicking and cleaning out the squonk bottle which is a bit of a pain.

Gunked up coil/knackered cotton? Tend to wind myself new coils about once a week, can change the wick/cotton every 2 days.

Permabanned
Its a good video to be fair. You only have to see the insides of a cars windows that has been vaped in for any amount of time to realise all that sticky residue has to be sitting somewhere inside the body!
I have vaped for 5 years now and regularly cough up eliquid flavoured mucus which is somewhat concerning..
and what wattage do you vape at ? I've been vaping nearly 7 yrs and don't cough up anything .. I just don't cough ..
this week was my first cold in 3 yrs but have been doing 52 hr weeks for the past 6 weeks .. so run down ..
I vape 5-10ml a day @25-40w mostly 30w for custards ..
the higher the wattage the worst it will be for your lungs anything above 60w your cooking your lungs slow roast style :p

Gee

Gee

Soldato

It's called vapers tongue, for the most part. Switch up your flavours more.

Back
Top Bottom