Xspc TX series ultra slim radiators

Soldato
Yes it's likely we will make a crossflow version of the TX240 and TX360

It's not something we're working on at the moment. If there are cases where you need a thin 140mm rad, please let me know the models.

pretty much every £50-80 case out there, specially at the top, due to using 30mm + 25mm fan hits the boards heatsink , or forced to use low profile ram with thicker 240mm rads.

Meshy C and Corsair 400c are short based cases were you cant always mount at 240aio up top and 280 is a no go and the front has limited ability for 360 aio/rads .

Associate
pretty much every £50-80 case out there, specially at the top, due to using 30mm + 25mm fan hits the boards heatsink , or forced to use low profile ram with thicker 240mm rads.

Meshy C and Corsair 400c are short based cases were you cant always mount at 240aio up top and 280 is a no go and the front has limited ability for 360 aio/rads .
Thanks. We always make the 120mm versions first and if there is enough demand move on to 140mm later.

Associate
yea I have my inlet at the front of the radiator and the exit at the backside so my pump is in the back of the lian li 011 case,not sure I can re route it like I want without it being a mess

Soldato
These would be very interesting to me too room for a front rad in the Meshify is going to be tight, the extra room could be super handy. I might even be able to go 360 and keep the drive cage.

EDIT: great to see active reps in threads like this, good job @XSPCPAUL

Soldato
I wonder how this line-up again the Nemesis GTS rads. I know the dimensions differ, but for a pretty thin rad they perform exceptionally well imo.

Associate
I wonder how this line-up again the Nemesis GTS rads. I know the dimensions differ, but for a pretty thin rad they perform exceptionally well imo.
At low fan speeds the performance is very close, but the GTS will pull away at high fan speeds. Keep in mind that the GTS is 50% thicker and wider too.
600rpm.png

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/XSPC/TX360/5.html

Back
Top Bottom