**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Anyone seen the betting line for Mitrione Vs Bader? Mitrione is 2/1.... I'm just not seeing those odds at all, Bader moving up, doesn't tend to take hits particularly well and Mitrione is a legit HW with KO power. Bader might be able to lie on him for 3 rounds I suppose...

Anyone else think the line is way off?

Last edited:
Soldato
DC vs Derrick Lewis for the HW belt at UFC 230 :eek:

Surprising one for me - I thought DC would relinquish the LHW belt and go on to fight Lesnar to coin in some $$$ - that and Lewis was obviously getting his *** handed to him by Volkov until the big KO - hardly what I'd call championship pedigree - but then any HW on a 3 fight win streak is pretty rare these days I guess!

Soldato
Anyone seen the betting line for Mitrione Vs Bader? Mitrione is 2/1.... I'm just not seeing those odds at all, Bader moving up, doesn't tend to take hits particularly well and Mitrione is a legit HW with KO power. Bader might be able to lie on him for 3 rounds I suppose...

Anyone else think the line is way off?
Bader has been great in his recent fights. But as you say its worth a punt at 3/1 because Mitrione always likes to throw bombs assuming Bader just doesn't take him down. Anyone of these can win this but as you say its good odds considering.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lewis vs cormier is a joke!

He was meant to be suspended for a month following the fight the weekend and literally straight after fight he said he needs to woek on his cardio before a title shot

Soldato
Yeah kinda crazy. Lewis has shown time and time again he has one punch knock out power. But Cormier is a monster for heart and cardio, and I can see him wearing Lewis down to the point he cant stand back up.

Caporegime
Lewis says he's not ready, just been in a hard fight for 3 rounds and basically got pasted for 99% of it..... gets title shot a month later :/

Talk about feeding him to the wolves, easy night for DC. I guess they were desperate given their existing title fight was Eubanks Vs Shevcheknko (LOL).

Poirier being off that card absolutely sucks though :(

Caporegime
Yeah pretty ridiculous, Jones coming off the back of a suspension and Gus hasn't fought in the best part of 2 years.

Problem is the LHW division is pretty paper thin at the moment, who else :/

Caporegime
He has zero leverage, the UFC will gladly let him walk rather than have Dana go back on his word. If anything they'd probably welcome it, Khabib isn't a draw, he's not a particularly entertaining fighter either. They'd rather let Conor have another shot at the title.

His corner is gone, Dana has said as much. The last person to sucker punch someone was Daley and we all know what happened there, I foresee his team being fired and him taking another fight in the UFC once it's all blown over. Money talks.

Back
Top Bottom