US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
1st thought = Wow, that was the worst 'crows flying out of grass effect I've ever seen"
2nd thought = Wow, the new intro is pretty crap. Did they reduce the budget of TWD? Hmm.... can't be bothered checking.
3rd thought = I see they're still writing stupidity into TV shows to create drama (moving the heaviest object across the glass floor first)
4th thought = Wait, if they can kill all the walkers after someone gets injured, why not kill them all instead of panicking and trying to run away? Ahhhh, see point 3.
5th thought = Well.... I'm 30 minutes in, gonna start skipping ahead 'cause I ain't wasting my time on this nonsense
6th thought = Yay Gregory !!

And the stupidest thing of all... I'll probably still keep watching :/

Soldato
Not the best season opener but, the panic when the wagon got stuck was ridiculous. Looks like a contrived way to get Gregory the chance to convince someone to do Maggie in. Sure they could have come up with a better way of that. Still enjoy the show in general though.

Caporegime
like many here took some watching. i was literally watching the clock thinking how long is left. its only now cause you want rick dead or main cast dead that we continue to watch. :D

Soldato
1st thought = Wow, that was the worst 'crows flying out of grass effect I've ever seen"
2nd thought = Wow, the new intro is pretty crap. Did they reduce the budget of TWD? Hmm.... can't be bothered checking.
3rd thought = I see they're still writing stupidity into TV shows to create drama (moving the heaviest object across the glass floor first)
4th thought = Wait, if they can kill all the walkers after someone gets injured, why not kill them all instead of panicking and trying to run away? Ahhhh, see point 3.

This for me. I didn't get as far as thought 5 because at thought 4 I thought, you know what, there's so much better stuff waiting to be watched, I am finally done.

Man of Honour
A very average start to the season. The glass scene was ridiculous on so many levels. As was the later cart scene. Doubt I will be in a rush to watch this in future until it gets more interesting again.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
A Chinese baby called Hershal hahaha what the ****...
Lol. That did make me laugh also. But it is obvious the boy is named after her father.

Another yawnfest, I'm calling it a day once I see how Rick dies.

Who was the kid that died? were we supposed to care about him? 1 minute of Maggy crying about him, 5 minutes talking to his parents, a song and speech for his funeral. Who was he again?

Also, for that matter why are 90% of scenes being shot at night? funeral at night, hanging at night, Maggy taking her baby for a walk in the pram at night. Have they all become nocturnal?
I think after that episode we are finally calling it a day now. The writers have got lazy and have ruined the show. So many silly unbelievable things are happening that it is becoming unbearable to watch. There used to be a time we would be hooked watching it :(

Oh COME ON.

They needed a plough - just go to a library and find a BOOK
Glass floor looks dodge - WALK AROUND THE EDGE
They needed a wagon just make a cart using a couple of farm trailer axles JUST like the one they already had
Wagon stuck in 4 inches of mud why not use some of the saddle horses to help the dray horses
A small group of walkers, small enough that 2 or 3 can take them all down and they panic

These are supposed to be the clever, adaptable ones and once again they all act so stupid.

So so poor.

On the positive, I like the new hard line Maggie and I like the idea of watching how the communities progress.
I don’t like the new Maggie at all. I find the whole thing silly. They are meant to make decisions for the greater good of them all, not this my community your community crap.
5th thought = Well.... I'm 30 minutes in, gonna start skipping ahead 'cause I ain't wasting my time on this nonsense
6th thought = Yay Gregory !!

And the stupidest thing of all... I'll probably still keep watching :/
Spot on. A part of me wants to keep watching, but I think I will just skip through episodes and watch them in 10 minutes or just stop completely.

Soldato
Vastly better episode, felt like I wasn't watching Walking Dead compared to episodes we've had previously, if it keeps going this way it might just turn things around slightly before the event at the end we all know is coming happens.

Soldato
yeh had a better feel about though i'd like to know how she amputated an arm with that knife? and the carol and esikel thing? wtf when did that become a 'thing'?

how long before rick's character is out as it sounds like neegan is still his nemesis

Back
Top Bottom