Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
IMG-20181019-160248-993.jpg

Associate
Just had this Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland delivered, fully expecting a mixed reaction but anyway...

I suddenly feel a lot more American :D

I really fancy getting one of these. I'll definitely be getting some kind of v8 4x4 to make myself feel like a real american once I move out of NYC.

Man of Honour
When leasing and where so many go wrong, it's a case of putting up with what's on offer and not adding spec or creeping into the better versions. If you do that you end up paying silly money when buying it would be better and many people fall into this as "it's only another 150 a month for the super doopa one".

Man of Honour
A few pics from a very wet Spa at the start of the month. Thankfully it dried out, albeit only for the last 40 minutes or so of the day. Epic as ever and the FD2 didn't skip a beat.

Soldato
Yea, finishing the road and driveways is going to be one of the last jobs our builders are planning on doing apparently because no point doing it all properly to then have a lorry damage a curbstone or whatever. Would be nice if they'd just finish the driveways now though :(

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Yea, finishing the road and driveways is going to be one of the last jobs our builders are planning on doing apparently because no point doing it all properly to then have a lorry damage a curbstone or whatever. Would be nice if they'd just finish the driveways now though :(
Same happened at my parents house. They moved in five years ago come next week, all the houses in this end of the development have been finished for about two years, road is still a mess and not done... :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Same happened at my parents house. They moved in five years ago come next week, all the houses in this end of the development have been finished for about two years, road is still a mess and not done... :rolleyes:

We moved north when I was 5 into a massive new development. Took a good five years for the road to be finished but at least we had a driveway!

JJB

JJB

Associate
wind deflector comments incoming. 3....2.....1.....

Still really like the Golf R, just a shame they are everywhere and people like to pinch them so much.

Can't wait for the comments. I've had a ball so far today, they are useful. They are indeed everywhere, although I don't see too many of them around my area.

Back
Top Bottom